Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by persona

Rise | #2803

Postby persona » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:51 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: March 1, 2020
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To win this cat, give them a personality. Minimum 100 words.

End Date: December 28 at 7 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: I Like Bees
    Cat Name: Briarpaw (Briarfang)
    Clan: PetalClan

Description: A silver cat with black leopard spots and white back toes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by persona on Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2803

Postby .sins. » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:54 am

res
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:06 pm

ah res

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:20 pm

res
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:21 pm

Username: HappyAlpaca16
Cat Name: Spottedpelt
Clan: Emberclan

Prompt: This cat is very kind. She helps with the elders and the apprentices. She always finds the biggest mice, and only catches those. She also has very good balance. She could go on a very high branch and not fall. As well as those she also is a very good swimmer. She once fell into a current and survived and will go into a water fight no questions. She also is very dedicated to keep everyone safe she likes. She once heard a friend of hers being hurt by another clans cat and she jumped on it and almost killed it.
Word count: 101
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:42 am

Username: I Like Bees

Prompt:
Briarpaw is a cat of many masks. Her most typical mask -- the one she wears during everyday activities with the general population of PetalClan -- is one of quiet disinterest in everything around her. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, it's usually nothing more than a syllable or two confirming that, yes, she did eat this morning, or no, she has not been on dawn patrol this quarter moon.

As soon as any concern of violence arises, however, Briarpaw's first mask shatters and is replaced with one of bared fangs, ready to counter the threat with sharps words or claws. She will verbally muscle her way out of arguments or bullying situations, her biting words leaving marks on those who threatened her or those she cares about. While wearing this mask, Briarpaw cares little about who she hurts, as long as the ultimate goal of protecting herself or her loved ones is accomplished.

The only time Briarpaw isn't wearing a mask is when she's with those she deeply trusts. Below her masks, she isn't disinterested in those around her, or ready to tear those around her to pieces; she's nothing but a scared, hurt little kitten afraid of opening up her heart to anyone, for fear of having it broken -- again. She crafted her masks to cope with the pain of her mother abandoning her after her father's death, and to protect her younger, innocent side from any harm.

By some small miracle, Sagepaw managed to make it onto the short list of cats Briarpaw trusts. The other apprentice is always there to listen to Briarpaw or provide her with a shoulder to cry on. She's gentle, doesn't raise her voice, and is overall exactly what Briarpaw needs in a friend. In return, Briarpaw is always by Sagepaw's side to support her, and when she's in danger, Briarpaw is ready to fight tooth and claw to defend her best friend.
Last edited by I Like Bees on Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:35 am

Username: ThunderCry04
Cat Name: Sleekfish
Clan: RuinClan

Prompt:
Large and muscular with big claws and strong, flesh-tearing teeth, most cats would assume Sleekfish is a violent killer with a lust for being bad but that is completely inaccurate. Actually, the silver tabby is reserved and timid, sticking mostly to himself and avoiding confrontation for the most part. He wanted to be a medicine cat because he fears ever hurting another cat, but Sprucepetal refused to take him on as an apprentice, forcing the young cat to train as a warrior, much to his disappointment. Sleekfish avoids hating anyone, but he feels a deep hatred towards Sprucepetal for turning him down as a young cat from his dreams, forcing him to walk the steady path of a warrior, something he didn't want at all.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:27 am

-
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:50 am

Username: opti-mism
Cat Name: Stonestep
Clan: Saltclan (in sig, on mobile)

Prompt:
Stonestep is a vapid narcissist, seeing himself in only the best light. He is stubborn and overbearing, and often doesnt realize that he is putting others down in an effort to speak well on himself. Starclan cats themselves could pour down from the skies, telling him that he is wrong, and he would still believe that he is in the right. When not throwing himself into a new project (that he probably leaves unfinished), he spends his days languishing over his outer beauty. He loves to be encouraged in his endeavors, and a kind word can go a long way with him. Stonestep, despite his outward confidence, has a lot of self doubt over his mental abilties. His strength is unrivaled, though his mind is not nearly as strong.

There is little you can do to stop Stonestep, and his loyalty remains fierce in any situation.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:09 am

I Like Bees wrote:Username: I Like Bees

Prompt:
Briarpaw is a cat of many masks. Her most typical mask -- the one she wears during everyday activities with the general population of PetalClan -- is one of quiet disinterest in everything around her. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, it's usually nothing more than a syllable or two confirming that, yes, she did eat this morning, or no, she has not been on dawn patrol this quarter moon.

As soon as any concern of violence arises, however, Briarpaw's first mask shatters and is replaced with one of bared fangs, ready to counter the threat with sharps words or claws. She will verbally muscle her way out of arguments or bullying situations, her biting words leaving marks on those who threatened her or those she cares about. While wearing this mask, Briarpaw cares little about who she hurts, as long as the ultimate goal of protecting herself or her loved ones is accomplished.

The only time Briarpaw isn't wearing a mask is when she's with those she deeply trusts. Below her masks, she isn't disinterested in those around her, or ready to tear those around her to pieces; she's nothing but a scared, hurt little kitten afraid of opening up her heart to anyone, for fear of having it broken -- again. She crafted her masks to cope with the pain of her mother abandoning her after her father's death, and to protect her younger, innocent side from any harm.

By some small miracle, Sagepaw managed to make it onto the short list of cats Briarpaw trusts. The other apprentice is always there to listen to Briarpaw or provide her with a shoulder to cry on. She's gentle, doesn't raise her voice, and is overall exactly what Briarpaw needs in a friend. In return, Briarpaw is always by Sagepaw's side to support her, and when she's in danger, Briarpaw is ready to fight tooth and claw to defend her best friend.

Congrats!
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me