Just a gentle ride - please read

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Just a gentle ride - please read" by Baphy Bat

Just a gentle ride - please read

Postby Baphy Bat » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:19 am

I cantered Aqua {Water Stone} along the lush grassy forest. We were sheltered by trees, as they swiftly moved so did the forest, rabbits leapt along with them before taking their own trails. I slowed him to a bouncy trot, as I knew animals would race across the trail path and didn’t want to hurt any.

As we walked out into the clearing, the sun blazed down, it was a shining day. Clear skies, the sound of birds chirping, the flowing water matched the sky, and the dark blue saddle pad Aqua was wearing along with his spilt boots. I slowed him to a lazy walk, that was because there was a wooden bridge and I knew Aqua could get a bit spooky around them. I dismounted and pulled the reins over his head, as I wouldn’t like to e thrown into the flowing river below. Though it looked shallow, under the bridge and under the water was about 15ft deep.

Once we got over the bridge, which took a little while as Aqua was wary walking across it. But soon he got across and I mounted back up clicking him on to trot through the hedge as there was an opening for horses who didn’t want to jump. We took off at a steady canter as we went down the track, the whole course was just a circle anyways. Soon I knew soon we’d be home then I could give him So grain and turn him out for the night
Baphy Bat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just a gentle ride - please read

Postby dog motif » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:13 am

Oh I really like this :thumbup:
x bonnibel. vsynth enthusiast
x she/her or he/him
x i come online rarely. dms open, but slow responses!
x autistic - tone tags appreciated
x
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me