Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

last christmas (#5 - Buzz Aesthetic) by hypnowave

Based on Click to view
Artist hypnowave [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

last christmas (#5 - Buzz Aesthetic)

Postby hypnowave » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:48 am

the giftbox

BUZZ I LOVE UR ART SO MUCH... also drawing miles was so much fun?? i hope i did okay!! you're such a lovely ray of light in the cs art community and i love seeing your work. bea is such a lovely character, and chicoons as well are an adorable species!! if you want, i can also post these lines as giftlines by the way <3

merry christmas/happy holidays!!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: last christmas (#5 - Buzz Aesthetic)

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:41 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. I wasnt getting discord notifications so I didng see your message; but like... I have no excuse for not seeing this in my follow fees like?? Its there, I double checked, bit I guess I just didnt see its sheer beauty!!
Thank you, thank you so so much rey, little miles is beautiful ;U; I hope you had an amazing holiday, and a perfect new year! You've made my year, seriously thank you

I dont want to be selfish but I'm going to be selfish, I want to keep these lines for myself and miles ;v; not for giftlines sorry not sorry
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: last christmas (#5 - Buzz Aesthetic)

Postby hypnowave » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:08 am

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:Oh. My. Gosh. I wasnt getting discord notifications so I didng see your message; but like... I have no excuse for not seeing this in my follow fees like?? Its there, I double checked, bit I guess I just didnt see its sheer beauty!!
Thank you, thank you so so much rey, little miles is beautiful ;U; I hope you had an amazing holiday, and a perfect new year! You've made my year, seriously thank you

I dont want to be selfish but I'm going to be selfish, I want to keep these lines for myself and miles ;v; not for giftlines sorry not sorry

i'm glad you like it my friend!! <33 it's fine that you saw it late, i'm sure you were busy with real life celebrations haha ;w;
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me