Artist SkyGold [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Questions 2-5

Postby SkyGold » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:24 pm

sereena wrote:
    oooo yes i love these!
    @skygold: how did you first get into art? do you plan on pursuing it as a career?
    @skye: what kind of music do you like? who's your favorite band?
    @mariam: where do you see yourself in five years?
    @azerith: you look so precious oml. where do you come from?

I started art when I was a little kid and have continued doing it throughout my life. My mom is an artist so I have always been surrounded by art. My current career plan is video game designing and I'm currently majoring in it in college.

Skye: "I love to listen to AJR! They have such unique songs and they were the first non-classical concert I have ever gone to."

Mariam: "I-I-I don't see much. My kingdom is failing and I'm the only one keeping it standing. B-but my mark. I have a deathmark. If anyone sees it I'm gone, my family is gone, my kingdom is gone, I can't risk looking too far into the future. I'm not strong enough to look into the future. I won't last. " Oh darling you will do great things, don't worry. I can give you strength.

Azerith: "Daawwww, thank you, I'm charmed. Really I am. Now, to answer your inquiry, I come from many places. It all really depends on when. I come from the earth, I come from the gods, I come from Death itself.
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me