Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Santa Bros by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Santa Bros

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:40 am

This was supposed to be a super simple doodle and it kinda still is because I was allowing myself to be as imperfect as I wanted and I rushed through shading and coloring. But yeah. My doodles hardly ever stay doodles, as you all know.

ANYWAY, I want to get better at drawing the EXO members besidessss Baekhyun so here's Suho and Sehun! I was planning on just drawing Suho but my sister suggested I draw Sehun cuz she missed seeing him in my art style. ;_;

I wanted to draw Christmas art cuz CHRISTMAS IS SO SOON. I could totally see these two funny bros wearing Santa hats. I love how close these two are, Suho really looks after the baby of the group. ^^

Anyway, the timer is off by I don't know how much, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! I looked at pictures of Suho and Sehun during Call Me Baby era for reference and also looked at this and this for help on their expressions!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Merry Christmas Eve Eve! (Or, how my family calls it, Christmas Adam!)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me