Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Merry Christmas, Followers! ヽ(´▽`)ノ by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Merry Christmas, Followers! ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Ho ho ho, Santafairy is ahead of schedule and giving her gift a few days early. (‘ ∇‘ )

This gift is for a group of incredible people who are some of the most incredible people in the entire world. My followers but a more proper term would be my friends. <3

I would not be who I am without you guys. I don't know how you guys do it but you must have a big supply of kindness and love because you give me SO MUCH. I don't even know how to properly word my gratitude for you guys. (つд`) When I first started drawing on Chicken Smoothie, I had no idea that I'd ever end up with the support I have now. You guys have made me tear up multiple times. You make me feel like a million bucks and I'm so thankful for you. You didn't HAVE to join me on this journey I'm taking but you decided it was worth the trip and I can't even begin to thank you for your comments, PMs, likes, and for just simply being YOU.

You guys need to listen up and know this is the truth: You. Are. Freaking. Precious. I love you all so much. Even if you don't feel like it, you're so valued and wonderful.
I have this notebook that I use to write down a few things I'm thankful for almost every day and you have popped up in the pages often. I'm SO thankful for you guys. <333

I'm being completely honest when I say this: I keep seeing people mention that little saying "Came for the pets, stayed for the friends." and whenever I used to see that, I wouldn't understand.
But now I understand. I'm not even here for the pets anymore. I'm here for the gorgeous people I met and will meet. I want to stick with these hecking wonderful people and I cherish any minute I get with you guys.

I could keep blabbering about how perfect you are. ;-; I hope you know how much I appreciate you. I am forever in your favor. Thank you for being you. Merry Christmas, friends. (〃^∇^)ノ

I'm sure there are others that follow me and I really wish I could have drawn for every single friend. If you aren't represented on here, that doesn't mean you aren't loved and appreciated by me. <33

From top left to right: Chloe Grace, paperjack., OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE, SputnikSplash
From bottom left to right: WanderingCrows, TheSongOfTheStars, .Cookiecakes., Swirlshine

@Hail, I knowww you didn't technically "sign up" for this but I ignored that and added you anyway. シ ✿

The timer is off by 30ish minutes because I got very distracted, I used a mouse, it took four drawing sessions, and please don't steal/repost this without permission!

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merry Christmas, Followers! ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Postby LibrarySystem » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:51 pm

OHHHHHH MYYYY GERRSHHHHH!!! OuO THIS IS SO CUTE! I legit squealed. I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me. You made me look so cute!!! And its freakishly accurate. Like. It looks JUST like me. AND YOUR STYLE. I shall stick around for much much longer to come. Your art alone is worth it! Keep up the great work! Dem eyes tho. I love dem eyes.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:52 pm

Ommgg!! So surprised to see this early! Thank you so much dude, ♥♥ I actually teared up, haha, x""))

I honestly kept coming on and off on this site for the past couple of years and you kinda made me realize why. The community here is absolutely wonderful, and that's really why I stayed. Especially with the oekaki boards! I love expressing my love for those who share the same interests with me, and when you began to like my art, I was intrigued and decided to share some with you. It's so incredible to see how much you've grown as a person and an artist, and I hope you keep that up, buddy! ♥

Thank you for considering me, and all of us, your friends, I didn't know I was something like that for you! I'm glad you do though, and if you ever want to talk, I'm here! ♥ You're precious, kind, and beautiful dude, seriously. Keep going and be the best you can be, we're all cheering you on with tons of support!! Merry Christmas > V< /)

edit: also love how you made Ruben blushy and concerned. that is definitely his constant state brooo
Last edited by paperjack. on Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:42 pm

Awwww you're too sweet
I'm not your longest follower or most active but I do love your art and style so much, you put so much obvious effort into your work

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:46 pm

AW WHAT, YOU ADDED OLIVER TOO?! AHH, that’s so sweet of you, thank you so so much! ;—; And can I scream about how well you drew him too, because OM, JUST LOOK AT HIMMMMMMMMM, HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN YOUR STYLE <333

This was SUCH a sweet idea, and it turned out absolutely amazing! I know I tell you stuff like this a lot and all, but YOU’RE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED AND KIND AND PERFECT AND AHHH I COULD GO ON <333 Honestly, you have to be the sweetest person I’ve ever met. <3
Anyway, to sum this up, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING ME BECAUSE IT MEANS A LOT, and I LOVE YOU TONS ;-; Have a wonderful Christmas, you deserve it! <333333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:11 am

Wow - this is beautiful. The colors and layout are so gorgeous!! The backgrounds are so lovely as well, I love the way they tie into each character.
Happy Holidays! :D
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:43 am

AH LOST YOU DID ALL OF THESE SO WELL?! They all look so GOOD, and don't you EVER tell me you can't draw animals-you absolutely nailed it!
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:59 am

.Cookiecakes. wrote:OHHHHHH MYYYY GERRSHHHHH!!! OuO THIS IS SO CUTE! I legit squealed. I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me. You made me look so cute!!! And its freakishly accurate. Like. It looks JUST like me. AND YOUR STYLE. I shall stick around for much much longer to come. Your art alone is worth it! Keep up the great work! Dem eyes tho. I love dem eyes.

GNJSIGHSUIGHUGIS, THIS COMMENT WAS REALLY UNEXPECTED AND REALLY REALLY APPRECIATED. (つд`) Thank you SO muchhhh, Cookie!!!!! AND IT'S ACCURATE, REALLY?!!!!!!! OSJSIFJSF, that's actually so amazing. ;__; I'm really glad I could draw you accurately!!! <33 And kgnsghsgius, I'm almost tearing up, thank youuuu. ;___;
This comment made me heart burst, thank you for writing this. It means the world to me that someone likes my art. <3
Merry Christmas, Cookie!! <3

paperjack. wrote:
    Ommgg!! So surprised to see this early! Thank you so much dude, ♥♥ I actually teared up, haha, x""))

I honestly kept coming on and off on this site for the past couple of years and you kinda made me realize why. The community here is absolutely wonderful, and that's really why I stayed. Especially with the oekaki boards! I love expressing my love for those who share the same interests with me, and when you began to like my art, I was intrigued and decided to share some with you. It's so incredible to see how much you've grown as a person and an artist, and I hope you keep that up, buddy! ♥

Thank you for considering me, and all of us, your friends, I didn't know I was something like that for you! I'm glad you do though, and if you ever want to talk, I'm here! ♥ You're precious, kind, and beautiful dude, seriously. Keep going and be the best you can be, we're all cheering you on with tons of support!! Merry Christmas > V< /)

edit: also love how you made Ruben blushy and concerned. that is definitely his constant state brooo

I'm actually quite surprised that I finished it early too! (I'm usually majorly late with things like this.) And aw, wait, what, really? இ_இ I'm really glad you like it, wow. <333

UGH, yes! I agree!! The artists and commenters on the Oekaki boards are really supportive and a great group of people. *゚.✧ I am totally sticking around CS for you guys. <3 I'm really glad I found your art, Paperjack, you have to be one of my top favorite artists on here. <3 I still can't believe you follow me - it seems like a crazy dream. I'm not used to having an artist I really look up to and respect actually... look at my art? I really appreciate it. <3

I hope you know that I'm always open to listen and talk too. JSiodhaifhasf, you're so flipping wonderful. (つд`) Thanks again for commenting on my art, chatting, and just being you. Thank you for all of your kind words. <3 I hope you have a merry Christmas!

Oh good, I'm glad it worked! He just seemed like a super awkward, sweet dude. <3 I love his design, he was so much fun to draw. ;__;

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Awwww you're too sweet
I'm not your longest follower or most active but I do love your art and style so much, you put so much obvious effort into your work

<333 I still count you as one of my friends! FKAJDIASFJ, thank you!!! (//;__;//) I feel pretty unsure about my art style sometimes so it feels really... I dunno, mind-blowing that there are people who enjoy it. Thank you so so so much, Song. <33
Merry Christmas. <33

Swirlshine wrote:AW WHAT, YOU ADDED OLIVER TOO?! AHH, that’s so sweet of you, thank you so so much! ;—; And can I scream about how well you drew him too, because OM, JUST LOOK AT HIMMMMMMMMM, HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN YOUR STYLE <333

This was SUCH a sweet idea, and it turned out absolutely amazing! I know I tell you stuff like this a lot and all, but YOU’RE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED AND KIND AND PERFECT AND AHHH I COULD GO ON <333 Honestly, you have to be the sweetest person I’ve ever met. <3
Anyway, to sum this up, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING ME BECAUSE IT MEANS A LOT, and I LOVE YOU TONS ;-; Have a wonderful Christmas, you deserve it! <333333

OF COURSE I DREW OLIVER!!! <3333 DJAIOJFAIFS, I really don't know how on earth to draw animals. ;__; Coming from a wizard at drawing animals, that means a lotttt. <33 HE'S SUCH A PURE, HAPPY BOY. <3

OFJLSIOGUSGISJGUSOGJSOGJSO. SWIRL. THANK YOU SO SO MUCHHHH?!!! (*´д`*) I don't know what to do with myselfff???! Kindest person you've ever met? SJIjdisafjsfs, noooo, nooo, I'm really not but thank you from the bottom of my heart. Wow. ;___; <33
YOU'RE SO WELCOME AND THANK YOUUUU FOR STICKING WITH ME. ;3; <3 I hope youuu have a fantastic Christmas as well, friend!! <3

Kittycentral~ wrote:Wow - this is beautiful. The colors and layout are so gorgeous!! The backgrounds are so lovely as well, I love the way they tie into each character.
Happy Holidays! :D

KITTY. I'm completely and totally serious and honest when I say that all of my description is for you as well. You've been such a beautiful friend. You're such a huge blessing. இ_இ <3
Thank you so so muchhhh. <33333 I kind of rushed with the backgrounds, truthfully, but I'm glad they worked out. <3
Merry Christmas!!! <3333

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AH LOST YOU DID ALL OF THESE SO WELL?! They all look so GOOD, and don't you EVER tell me you can't draw animals-you absolutely nailed it!

AND KIRA/SARAH, THAT DESCRIPTION IS FOR YOU TOO. (◜௰◝) <333 Your constant stream of kindness is really appreciated. <33 Thank you so so so much!!! ;__; AND SHUSH, I STILL CAN'T DRAW ANIMALSSSSSS. FSKSOSFSFS, BUT THANK YOUUU!!!! <333
Merry Christmas!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:27 am

ScrreeEEEEE I'm lateeee!!! >.<
This looks really good and oh my gosh hyoomin Sputnik looks so good in your style thank you thank you thank you so much for this!!!!!
You're literally the best, have a merry merry Christmas!!! :D
And thanks again!
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Aaaa I was not expecting this! I'm so sorry I'm late commenting.
Thank you so much! ;w; You know you really didn't have too, I'm so touched that you thought of adding me anyway. It's sweet enough that you thought to draw your followers' characters.
It's been so amazing seeing your journey on CS, You have improved so much it's crazy. Keep it up
I understand completely! Comments, likes, pms can really impact you a lot, I wouldn't know what I'll be doing if it wasn't for CS's community. We are all here to support you and your art with all our heart. Merry Christmas Lost!
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me