#7330 silver smoky black pintaloosa by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#7330 silver smoky black pintaloosa

Postby lovestruck » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:18 am

My second ga adopt! I quite like this baby, and I’d really like for them to go to a good home, so to win them, tell me a short story about them (under 400 words)
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Phenotype: flaxen smoky black pintaloosa (tobiano/leopard
Genotype:Ee/aa/nCr/Zz/Tt/nLp/PATN1PATN1
Eye Colour: fresh cut grass
Dam/Sire: Foundation
Dam/Sire: Foundation
Breeding Notes:
-always passes PATN1 (homozygous) but may not show if foal doesn’t carry leopard complex

Code: Select all
[b]Show name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]short story:[/b]
Last edited by lovestruck on Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #7330 flaxen smoky black pintaloosa

Postby ponys2003 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Show name: Snowey Battle
Barn Name: Armada
Halter: Silver
short story: Ansestors having seen the world wars, they passed on the story of when they stopped war in the trenches and took time to remember them as the ancestors of them rode the horses' ancestors. Soon some people remembered that it shouldnt be forgotten that horses were used in war and used them in reinactments. One day a truck that was holding a few props was running out of control and almost hit a rider, but ran and grabbed them by the back pack and threw them out of the way. The story made it on the news and the horse was soon bought and taken to do champion ships for all sorts of events. However, the horse was still taken back to meet the people they knew or to visit kids and make them happier, still going through life like a soldier, dispute having a rough back story. The horse as far as life didn't start with the reinactments, infact was bred and abused. They kept trying to break her but she didn't let them, and was almost killed for it but escaped, being caught and trained by a retired army vet, after being taught, she was given to a woman who was soon drafted, this being given to another vet, being used for reinactments. You know the rest, what more to say? An abused horse trained by a military vet turns into a hero and a champion under the name of those she loved.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #7330 silver smoky black pintaloosa

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:36 pm

Show name:
Barn Name:
short story:

End date? And are extras allowed?
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:59 pm

no extras, I’ll end in a week from today

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:03 am

Show name: DSR Chocolate Chip Kisses
Barn Name: Chip
Halter: pastel green w/ gold buckles
short story: Chip is a very sassy boi. For being 8 years old he acts like a yearling. He is very lively, playful and childish and he loves rolling in puddles.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:20 am

Show name: Champion of the Just
    Barn Name: Barris
    Halter: Pale Blue
    short story:
      The woods were peaceful, quiet. Barris’ eyes watched nothing in particular as he just walked, enjoying his solitude.
      Walking quietly towards the river, hearing the beautiful sound of the water bubbling over the rocks beneath, he smiled lightly. Something, about half a mile down the river, caught his eye, and he smiled. A horse and rider strode along the other side of the river, coming towards him. He recognized the mare, her cherry bay form easily recognizable
      “Hey, you!” Maraschino called as they neared each other.
      “Hey, Mar.” Barris called back, pausing to watch her approach.
      “What are you doing?”
      “Jus’ walkin’.”
      “Well, walk back with us?” The mare offered, tilting her head to him.
      “Alright, but you’d better get over here.” He laughed, and, stepping away from the side of the water as though to invite her.
      Nickering softly, Maraschino took the first few, tentative steps into the waters, her hooves, canons and eventually knees disappearing into the river. Barris looked down the river, watching a small bird flit down the riverbank, when a terrified snort caught his attention. He watched, almost in slow motion, as the mare disappeared downwards, her reddish form falling beneath the water’s surface.
      Maraschino resurfaced seconds later, her blue eyes wild, but the human on her back had slipped. Maraschino made it to the bank, but the human didn’t.
      Spinning, the stallion took off down the riverbank without thinking. His green eyes scanned the waters in panic, until he saw them. Plunging into the cold water, the stallion couldn’t help but gasp at the pull of the current, dragging him swiftly downstream. Pumping his legs, he swam towards the human, trying to keep themself afloat.
      It didn’t take him long to catch up to them, and their hands wrapped themselves hopelessly around his mane, tugging painfully.
      His muscles growing tired, the stallion tried to steer himself towards the bank, but it proved difficult. After an agonizing few moments, his hooves dragged across stone, and he hauled himself onto the bank, human still clutching desperately to his mane.
      Panting heavily from the exertion, head lowered to the ground, he could hear Maraschino congratulating him, but he could also hear the rushing of the blood through his veins.
      Eventually, the stallion raised his head, and, with a small smile to the mare, followed her back towards the stables, human at his side.
      The walk back seemed so much longer.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:39 am

Show name: SFS 'Intoxicated Influence'
Barn Name: Sasha
Halter: surprise
short story: the stallion looked around the arena as a rider and horse pair cantered by. He flicked an ear, unimpressed. He had no understanding why humans liked these competitions so much, they seemed boring. But his owner took good care of him, he was well fed, so he didn't mind. He stared though, wondering how different his life would be if he was wild, if he roamed the plans with a herd. He'd like to imagine he'd be a lead stallion. But he'd have no idea, sheltered in this domesticated world.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:48 am

Lavellan wrote:
    Show name: Champion of the Just
    Barn Name: Barris
    Halter: Pale Blue
    short story:
      The woods were peaceful, quiet. Barris’ eyes watched nothing in particular as he just walked, enjoying his solitude.
      Walking quietly towards the river, hearing the beautiful sound of the water bubbling over the rocks beneath, he smiled lightly. Something, about half a mile down the river, caught his eye, and he smiled. A horse and rider strode along the other side of the river, coming towards him. He recognized the mare, her cherry bay form easily recognizable
      “Hey, you!” Maraschino called as they neared each other.
      “Hey, Mar.” Barris called back, pausing to watch her approach.
      “What are you doing?”
      “Jus’ walkin’.”
      “Well, walk back with us?” The mare offered, tilting her head to him.
      “Alright, but you’d better get over here.” He laughed, and, stepping away from the side of the water as though to invite her.
      Nickering softly, Maraschino took the first few, tentative steps into the waters, her hooves, canons and eventually knees disappearing into the river. Barris looked down the river, watching a small bird flit down the riverbank, when a terrified snort caught his attention. He watched, almost in slow motion, as the mare disappeared downwards, her reddish form falling beneath the water’s surface.
      Maraschino resurfaced seconds later, her blue eyes wild, but the human on her back had slipped. Maraschino made it to the bank, but the human didn’t.
      Spinning, the stallion took off down the riverbank without thinking. His green eyes scanned the waters in panic, until he saw them. Plunging into the cold water, the stallion couldn’t help but gasp at the pull of the current, dragging him swiftly downstream. Pumping his legs, he swam towards the human, trying to keep themself afloat.
      It didn’t take him long to catch up to them, and their hands wrapped themselves hopelessly around his mane, tugging painfully.
      His muscles growing tired, the stallion tried to steer himself towards the bank, but it proved difficult. After an agonizing few moments, his hooves dragged across stone, and he hauled himself onto the bank, human still clutching desperately to his mane.
      Panting heavily from the exertion, head lowered to the ground, he could hear Maraschino congratulating him, but he could also hear the rushing of the blood through his veins.
      Eventually, the stallion raised his head, and, with a small smile to the mare, followed her back towards the stables, human at his side.
      The walk back seemed so much longer.

congrats sorry it took so long to judge :)
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:50 am

oh my gosh, thank you so much! <3
Lavellan