Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

~FingerPrints~ by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~FingerPrints~

Postby LibrarySystem » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:04 am

Some people would say that your fingerprint is your identity. I look at it a different way. Your fingerprint isn't your identity, your finger is. Let me elaborate.
We as humans have a unique set of fingerprints that are one of a kind. From the moment we are 6 months old in the womb, we have imprints on our fingers that only belong to us. We leave a trail of our fingerprints everywhere we go, in every action we do. And whether that place or action is somewhere we wanted to be or not, our fingerprints still remains there. But that isn't your identity.
I would say that the actual engraving on your finger tip is your identity. It is permanently with to you. You decide what to do with it. You decide where to place it. And everywhere you've been doesn't matter in the end.
You are in control of where you put your finger next. And If in the future you do something that you didn't mean to do. That's OKAY.
Because a finger print is just that. A print of your finger.
So that fingerprint you'll leave doesn't define you. Your finger is still with you. You are still in control of it.
You just misplaced a print.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~FingerPrints~

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:15 am

Yo. ;_;
This whole thing, the art and the description. It's so deep and puts a whole new perspective on everything?!

First of all, that art!! It's insanely detailed and looks perfect, I love the whole mood and lighting of it!!

Second, YOU ARE A GENIUS AND HAVE SUCH A WAY WITH WORDS. Seriously, every time I read something written by you, it's like, "Whoaaaa!" You're amazing, wow. <3 Thanks for sharing this, I really like it. This sounds weird but it's cool that I could, like, see through your eyes as I read this? Totally put a whole new perspective and light to everything. It's very neat and I need to remember this. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~FingerPrints~

Postby LibrarySystem » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:45 am

Lostfairy wrote:Yo. ;_;
This whole thing, the art and the description. It's so deep and puts a whole new perspective on everything?!

First of all, that art!! It's insanely detailed and looks perfect, I love the whole mood and lighting of it!!

Second, YOU ARE A GENIUS AND HAVE SUCH A WAY WITH WORDS. Seriously, every time I read something written by you, it's like, "Whoaaaa!" You're amazing, wow. <3 Thanks for sharing this, I really like it. This sounds weird but it's cool that I could, like, see through your eyes as I read this? Totally put a whole new perspective and light to everything. It's very neat and I need to remember this. <3

Awwe! Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! This is actually my 3rd time writing this same thing. The first and second try were deleted. ;o; So. This is STILL not as good as the original. But I really tried. Because I really wanted to share this whole concept with everybody.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me