Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Powerful by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Powerful

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:01 pm

I'm feeling pretty exhausted and drained today so I pushed the art I need to/should work on to the side and drew Baekhyun. Like always, I'm feeling a bit better now. Baekhyun's magical, seriously. I swear, he can improve my mood if I hear him, see him, draw him, read about him... everything he does gives me a boost of energy and I really wish I could thank him. ♥~(◡﹏◕)

I admit, I've been saving tons of recent Baekhyun photos on Instagram. People keep sharing these super clear pictures of him at recent concerts and ogijdigjgis, his hair, skin condition, everything just speaks to my artist side and diajaadafa, I've already drawn this haircut but I plan on drawing it more. (I hardly ever draw EXO members with the same haircut more than once.)

Oh gosh, this description is a mess. >~< I'm sorry, I'm just really tired.

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this! This IG post has my reference picture. (It's the third one in the post. Help help help, I love all the pictures. ;__;)

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3 Love you guys. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me