Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WICKES Adopts - Starter MYOs open! by huddson

Based on Click to view
Artist huddson [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

WICKES Adopts - Starter MYOs open!

Postby huddson » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:27 am

[img]banner[/img]
archive | artist search | customs + extra MYOs | MYO starters | nursery

Welcome to WICKES Adopts!
Wickes are fox-like creatures with waxy fur and a candle in place of a tail.
They tend to be around the size of a housecat and love adventure. Though they may look constantly upset, that's simply their natural resting face.

How do you get a Wicke?
There are several ways in which you can obtain a Wicke!
    1. Adopt one from the main adopts! Artists will be putting out designs and hosting competitions to win them. You can also adopt a Wicke from a re-adopt!
    2. Make an MYO starter! All the details are [url]here![/url]
    3. Be gifted one, receive one in a trade, or buy one from another user!
    4. Get a kit from a breeding in the nursery!
    5. Get a custom or an extra MYO!

NEWS:

Dec 19, 2019 - Opened for marking!
Last edited by huddson on Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WICKES ADOPTS - Rules

Postby huddson » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:27 am

If you break a rule, you will be given a strike. You can have up to three strikes at one time. When you get a fourth strike, you'll get a ban from the species and will have to give up your Wickes for re-adoption.

General and Nursery Rules wrote:
    - Wickes are a closed species and you may not make your own without permission
    - Please do not disrespect staff nor other users!
    - Do not edit the lines of your Wickes without permission. Adding items, however, is entirely alright!
    - There is no limit to how many Wickes you may own. However, you may only adopt two per week. Gifts, trades, MYOs, customs, and breedings do not count towards this limit
    - Do not transfer your Wicke to another species without permission from the artist
    - You don't have to follow the small amount of species lore if you don't want to. For example, want your Wicke to be the size of a human, not a housecat? Go for it, you don't need permission!
    - There is no breeding cooldown. However, a user may only be involved in one breeding at a time
    - If there are multiple owners in a breeding, they must decide who gets which kits ahead of time. The artist will tell them how many kits they rolled and they must each choose which ones they get (for example, User1 chooses kits 2 and 3, and User2 chooses kits 1 and 4)
    - Incestous and underage breedings are strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate ban
    - Breedings may be in character or out of character
    - Breedings may be done by any artist or guest artist, so long as they have open slots
    - If a competition has gone unjudged for a month, please PM the artist. If they do not respond, please PM the owner (huddson)

Trading, Gifting, and Re-Selling Rules wrote:
    - If a Wicke is traded, gifted, or sold, please tell the archivist so they can update the archive!
    - You may participate in up to five trades a month
    - Wickes may be traded for non-Wicke characters
    - Wickes may be sold for art, pets, and site currency (on or off of ChickenSmoothie). Wickes may not be sold for real world money.
    - Wickes may only be sold at a higher value than they were attained for if they have extra art or development.

Artist and Staff Rules wrote:
    - Staff members of all jobs may have two uncommon MYOs or customs per month. This does not carry on between months
    - Artists, please make at least one adopt per month! If you're on hiatus, struggling with health, or for some other reason can't do it, send me (huddson) a PM and you'll be excused
    - Please only make one rare adopt every two months and one uncommon adopt every month at the most
    - Artists may only hold a C$ auction or sale for an adopt once every month. Every other adopt must be free
    - Guest artists have 31 days (starting from the date they were hired) to make an unlimited amount of adopts. They may not hold C$ adopts. When this time is up, the staff will decide whether to keep them as a permanent artist or not. Regardless of whether or not they are hired permanently, they will receive an uncommon MYO
    - Both artists and guest artists may award RUs to any entry they seem fit. If a guest artist's time is up and they still have RUs to make, they will be allowed to make those RUs but no new adopts

Customs and MYOs Rules wrote:
    - Customs may be done by any artist or guest artist, so long as they have open slots
    - Customs and MYOs may have one trait of their rarity and unlimited under. For example, a rare custom may have one rare trait and unlimited uncommon, common, and standard traits
    - As of now (Dec 20 2019), customs can only be earned by helping others in the community. Eventually, there will be a way to purchase them
    - You may hire others to make your MYO for you
    - All starter MYOs are unlimited commons. You may make a maximum of two starter MYOs
    - If you gift, sell, or trade your starter MYO, you may not make another in its place
    - Starter MYOs may breed
    - All MYOs must be approved by an artist, mod, or owner
Last edited by huddson on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WICKES Adopts - Rarities and Staff

Postby huddson » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:30 am

RARITIES

Standard wrote:Hair of any length, small tooth edits, expression edits, accessories + items, heterochromia, alternate sclera colour, long tail, weight edit (of anything: skinny, chubby, muscular), missing limbs (other than tail), scars

Common wrote:Large tooth edits, short tail, pupil edits, small fur edits (slightly shorter fur, slightly fluffier), small horns (must be two), claws

Uncommon wrote:Unlit tail (of any length/shape), ear edits, tongue edits, alternate candle location, extra tail (of same length/shape), backmane, small horns (up to four), spikes/horns on body, large fur edits (no fur, super fluffy), halo, sphere tail

Rare wrote:Melting body, melting tail, nub tail, curly tail, three tails (of same length/shape), over two eyes (no limit)

Legendary wrote:No tail, wings, multiple heads, plant matter

STAFF
Owners wrote:Image huddson, he/they

Artists wrote:

Archivist wrote:

Mods wrote:

Guest Artists wrote:

Thank you to ぽうひ for the original sketch and idea!
Last edited by huddson on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WICKES Adopts - Reserved

Postby huddson » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:31 am

reserving
Last edited by huddson on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WICKES Adopts - Free to Mark!

Postby huddson » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:31 am

alright, posting and marking is open, but i still have a lot to set up lol
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickensmoothie.com » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:32 am

mark
chickensmoothie.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MUTT_GUTZ » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:35 am

mark~

★ oliver / jasper ★
it/he/any | autistic | plural
not active
MUTT_GUTZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:13 am

uhhhuhhh??? hopefully that's it for now. i can post the nursery, artist search, and starter MYO threads now
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FR3SHBARKS » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:57 am

mark uwu