Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

H.R Wells by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

H.R Wells

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:25 am

YES. I'M FINALLY DONE ALL THE CHRISTMAS ART FOR MY FAMILY. It was stressing me out more then it should have so it feels good having it done. ,^^ Remind me to never leave all of my Christmas art for December next year.

But yes, this is for my dad. He's SO hard to draw for cuz he isn't really into any fandoms but my mom suggested I do H.R from The Flash TV show. He's a great character, probably one of my favorites! But dang, please help me, I don't know how to draw Caucasians or older people. ;__;

Welp, the timer is really off because I got distracted by Instagram (guess who finally got itttt!), I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! I looked at too many pictures for reference to post them all.

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: H.R Wells

Postby Chloe Grace » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:29 am

WELLLL HECK. This looks amazing. ;-;
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:45 am

Oh my word, I saw this in my "inbox" and I thought to myself "That kinda looks like H.R. from Flash..." and it was! Very well done, I must say.
    Drawing for your family for Christmas is hard, ahaha. A couple years ago I drew my family birds that I thought they were most like. But most of them lost those pictures by now xD

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LibrarySystem » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Y'know, Just casually reading your description as always. And. As Always. I GAWK at the same phrase every time. YOU USED A MOUSE. A MOUSE PEOPLE. A FLIPPING MOUSE! HOW??? HOWWW???? How are you this good!? (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(Seriously your art is too good!)
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:03 am

Chloe Grace wrote:WELLLL HECK. This looks amazing. ;-;

WELL, HECK, YOU'RE TOO KIND TO ME. ;___; <3333
T-t-thank you. (*´д`*)

SuperVerl wrote:
    Oh my word, I saw this in my "inbox" and I thought to myself "That kinda looks like H.R. from Flash..." and it was! Very well done, I must say.
    Drawing for your family for Christmas is hard, ahaha. A couple years ago I drew my family birds that I thought they were most like. But most of them lost those pictures by now xD

OH MY GOODNESSSS, you knew it was H.R?!!!! Yo!!!!! That means a LOT to me!! ;___; I struggled a lot with this piece, I've never drawn H.R before and fioshsjiufjs, how do you even draw hair that doesn't fall onto the forehead?
It is!!!! I had to ask my family members for who they'd want me to draw and I picked from the ones they suggested. ,:> Oooooo, drawing birds is such a cute idea!!!! And oh nooooo, that's the lament of giving art away - people that aren't artists usually lose it. >~< XDD

.Cookiecakes. wrote:Y'know, Just casually reading your description as always. And. As Always. I GAWK at the same phrase every time. YOU USED A MOUSE. A MOUSE PEOPLE. A FLIPPING MOUSE! HOW??? HOWWW???? How are you this good!? (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
(Seriously your art is too good!)

FJSIFHSJUIFHSFSKSFS.
YOU PRECIOUS SOUL. (つд`) Thank you! Thank you so so so so much!!!!!!
This seriously made my entire year?!!!! Thank you so much, you're so precious!!!!!! (╯3╰)*:・゚✧
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me