Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

dear user reading this: by neferp1tou

Artist neferp1tou [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

dear user reading this:

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:48 pm

hey! not sure how long you've been scrolling or browsing the internet, but you can use this as a little rest-stop. you might be going through a hard time right now, and you might not be okay. well, that's okay. even though i may not know you, and you may not know me, i'm sure that you are going to do great things in this life. you are going to shine brighter than the countless stars above, you are going to get through whatever you may be going through. how might i know this? well, i know this, because you are here. reading this message. dearest user, you have been through so many different things, negative or positive. you have done so many different things with your life so far, and while it may sometimes seem hopeless, you will get through it. you will keep going. just like you've always done, because you, my dear user, are strong. you are a fighter, and you are going to make it. so, continue to fearlessly chase after your dreams, no matter how impossible they might seem. you can do this, you can get through it. i support you, and so do countless of others, some of which you haven't met yet. so, keep on fighting. meet those people. follow your dreams. live your life with a smile, spread positivity. i love you so much, i'm so proud of you.

hey! i've been feeling a bit down myself lately, so i thought that if i could make something to spread some positivity to help others, i might feel better. and, well, i'm a lot calmer and happier now! so, if you ever need anyone to talk to, please don't be afraid to send me a message. i'm not the best at helping, but i will listen, and do whatever i can to help you, because i really do care. ily all, thank you so much for reading <3
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dear user reading this:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:17 pm

I have recently been losing motivation to draw, and I've always thought about the negative things I do when drawing, I never thought anything positive about my drawings or my skills. I would always tell myself that it sucks, delete that, it's hideous, But this really brightened my day. T h a n k y o u f o r t h i s

Postby neferp1tou » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:11 pm

creampuffpie wrote:I have recently been losing motivation to draw, and I've always thought about the negative things I do when drawing, I never thought anything positive about my drawings or my skills. I would always tell myself that it sucks, delete that, it's hideous, But this really brightened my day. T h a n k y o u f o r t h i s

i'm sorry to hear that ! art can be really difficult, especially when you don't have any motivation. i checked your gallery, and i actually really like your art, it's super cute! i'm so glad that this brightened your day, and of course!! you've got this!! as long as you keep on moving forward, you're bound to realize your talent eventually <3!!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ɽotten Ⱡegacy » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Thank you for writing this, you seem like such a sweet person. Your art is amazing, and I hope you have a wonderful day! ^^

𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕,
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
· [ they/ve/it ] · [ carrd ] · [ th ] · [ art shop ] · [ look at my cat ] ·

Greetings! I'm Vesper, your friendly neighborhood Heizou enthusiast.
I'm always eager to chat about anything or infodump about my hyper-
fixations if you give me the chance, so feel free to hit me up if you
want! I'm a big fan of Genshin, Will Wood, Pretty Boy Detective Club,
fictional detectives in general, and much more - check my carrd!

My hobbies include drawing, voice acting, designing characters,
singing, writing all sorts of different things, and just doing my best <3

weather update:
lyney

· [ madhouse - Matt Maltese ] ·
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ɽotten Ⱡegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:36 am

Oh my goodness, this is just so gorgeous?!!

The art itself is simply perfect. <33 I love the softness and the glow is very peaceful, just looking at this art feels like a big warm hug. <33

And that message. ;-; Girl. I needed that. I really appreciate you taking the time to write that out - the world needs more positive, beautiful people like you. You're such a blessing, I'm so so glad I know you. <333 Thank you for being your sparkly, gorgeous self. You're amazing. I hope you know that I support you and love you. <333

I hope you have a really good Christmas. Make sure you eat well, stay warm, and look after yourself. Get lots of sleep and don't overwork yourself. <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:49 am

Ɽotten Ⱡegacy wrote:Thank you for writing this, you seem like such a sweet person. Your art is amazing, and I hope you have a wonderful day! ^^

of course, and thank you so, so much, that's such a kind thing to comment! ahh, i appreciate that so much, i hope you have a wonderful day as well!! i really appreciate your comment, thank you!!

Lostfairy wrote:Oh my goodness, this is just so gorgeous?!!

The art itself is simply perfect. <33 I love the softness and the glow is very peaceful, just looking at this art feels like a big warm hug. <33

And that message. ;-; Girl. I needed that. I really appreciate you taking the time to write that out - the world needs more positive, beautiful people like you. You're such a blessing, I'm so so glad I know you. <333 Thank you for being your sparkly, gorgeous self. You're amazing. I hope you know that I support you and love you. <333

I hope you have a really good Christmas. Make sure you eat well, stay warm, and look after yourself. Get lots of sleep and don't overwork yourself. <333

looosttt thank you soo much!!! oh my gosh, i'm so glad that you benefited from that message!! and, it was no problem! the well being of my followers, friends, and all of the users on cs are really important to me. ahhh, i'm at a loss for words!!! that's such a heartwarming thing to say, your comments really brighten my day and make me feel a lot better, i must sound like a broken record by now, but it's the truth!! i'm so glad that i know you, you're an amazing friend <3!! all of the positivity you spread has encouraged me to be a better person and try to be more positive and peaceful, and i'm extremely thankful for that. i love and support you too, lost!! i had a great Christmas, thank you so much for that! i hope you did all the same <33!!!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me