Away from Momma, but not too far. Part 2

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Away from Momma, but not too far. Part 2" by Baphy Bat

Away from Momma, but not too far. Part 2

Postby Baphy Bat » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:25 am

Away from Momma, but not too far.
A Month Later
Buddy had been let out into the pasture, he was getting older and bigger. He had a bareback rope around his neck attached was a red lead rope, he was just getting used to it before a dog ran into the pasture. Unsure of the creature, Buddy reared, his ears pinned back and slowly stepping back. Like a flash, a large stallion leapt over the fence and Buddy landing in-front of him rearing up and neighing loudly his hooves imprinting the ground beneath him, he snorted and shook his thick mane before turning and glancing at the colt hugging into his flank before turning back to the dog.
“You should know better than to run up on young colts, Alaska!”
“S-Sorry T-Tommy I forgot! Really I did!”
The untrusting and unbelieving look in Tommy’s eyes as he looked down on the dog was something not even Val could deny. Buddy just nudges his flank before coming out and sniffing the dog who sniffed back.
“Hiya!” Alaska said, she had a high, bubbly, playful voice.
“Hello.. I’m Buddy!” Budweiser was shy and timid of the dog especially after Tommy’s reaction. He’d never seen him in action before, it was amazing.
“I’m Alaska! You must be new, I’ve never met you before!”
“Umm.. well sort of? I’m only one year old, how about you?”
“I’m one year old! We’re like twins”
“Yeah!.. if you don’t mind me asking, why are you here?”
“My momma is going out with the horses over there so.. I got bored and wanted to make some new friends.”
“Well.. if you want... we could be friends?” Buddy questioned before pawing the ground nervously, his answer was received as a loving nuzzle against his legs the sound of a gold bell ringing making him jump slightly.
Valarie, Ombré and Oceania were tied up waiting for their riders. They were going out on the cross country tracks, two dogs were beside them.
“I personally think we should be allowed to go without the humans.” Valarie snorted before shaking her mane quickly silenced by a loud bark.
“And what if one of us got injured!? Don’t say such stupid things.” The loud bark belonged to a hazel reddish brown dog. His name was Arthur, who was close with Tommy.
“Hmph. I’d be fine!”
Val said back before turning her flank to Arthur watching the scene play out in the field. Though her eyes were mostly on Tommy.
The other dog, a husky x German shepherd. She was called Hazel, Arthurs mate, and Alaska’s mother she loved to run freely on the cross country track.
Last edited by Baphy Bat on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baphy Bat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Away from Momma, but not too far.

Postby BittyBaby » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:17 am

ooh I love it :D :clap: :thumbup:
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby 👋😁