Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Liar by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Liar

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Whew, I really needed to vent even though I hate spreading my negativity. Sorry about that, please, just ignore this. It's just my way of releasing negative emotions. </3 I'm already feeling better than when I started working on this so I guess it worked.

So... I guess I drew this because I keep telling people I'm fine, I'm good, I'm happy and people seem to think I'm good. But honestly, I'm a mess right now? I've never been this unexcited for Christmas and I'm dreading next week so badly. I wouldn't be surprised if I drew more vent art next week. I sort of did that last year on here.

But yeah, I'm lying to people or, you know, doing that thing where I hope someone realizes how badly I'm hurting. It's a stupid thing to do, I should tell people. I need to work on that, it puts too much pressure on people and I really don't want that.

This past week or so, I've been switching from breaking inside to being perfectly fine and happy in the blink of an eye. I think after I mourn and try to patch myself next week, I'll start feeling okay more often? I hope?

I'm really getting tired of blinking back tears as I force a smile on my face. It's getting tiring. Really tiring.

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art. And please. Keep smiling, friends. I already feel super guilty for posting this vent art/description because... I don't know, I just like being happy and a main goal of my life is to make others happy.

So please. Let's all continue to fight bad emotions and whatever life throws at us. Let's all remember that we don't have to be strong all the time, it's okay to cry and it's okay to be weak. Know that you've done so well and I'm proud of you. <33

All comments and likes are appreciated. Love you. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liar

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:13 pm

Awh its okay ! Everything will be okay again, even if it isn't right away
I feel you honestly, im trying to be okay for my friends but im really not.
If you need to talk im here <3
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:43 pm

Praying for you Lost <3
You don't ever need to put on a mask for me, please don't feel like you have to <333
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:59 pm

i'm so sorry lost :[!! you don't need to feel guilty about posting vent art, venting out your feelings, or even feeling negative in general! it's perfectly normal to feel sad sometimes, especially if you are overwhelmed! try your best to not bite off more than you can chew, but you've got this!! you've got tons of people supporting you, we've got your back!! you are the most positive person i've ever met, and feeling negative sometimes doesn't make you any less of that positive person, it makes you human!! keep fighting lost, you've got this <33
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:18 pm

I agree with everyone here! It's ok to vent, don't feel guilty. It's ok. You can do this! No one has to be happy all the time, we are all here to support you! Your comments and messages have cheered me up in times I wasn't the best either so I wish to do the same for you. It's all goods to rely on people too, don't feel you need to keep everything to yourself, if anything, that'll make you feel worse. I'm sure that anyone will be more than happy to listen to you. Telling people your problems is not putting pressure on them! Right now, try do something you really enjoy or try something new to take your mind off negative emotions, listen to some old songs you love, pick up a new book/anime/manga/kdrama, try a new hobby, clean, go for a walk outside, write in a diary These all help me feel better and may hopefully help you! (especially going for a walk, it clears your head.)
Keep pushing through, we are all so proud of you Lost! I really hope you feel better soon. If you need anyone to talk to all of us are all here to listen!
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:35 am

So sorry you're going through this. :( ♥ I actually had a loss before Thanksgiving, and I still think about it and can't help but cry. Everything just never slows and I'm constantly stressed and freaking out since it all keeps adding up. However, when I'm down, I cry it out and look at all of the things in life that make me happy. As cheesy as it is, it works. I realize that there is so much I enjoy and so much I look forward to doing so I press on even when it seems like I just want everything to stop. I love to smile and often I had faked it because I felt like I needed to. But guess what? You don't have to smile for others, all you have to be is there and have the ability to understand. Smile for yourself. Smile for y'know all the things and people you love. Yeah I'm still sad, and sometimes it may seem a little forced, but it makes me happy to smile.

Honestly, just do whatever makes you happy, everyone will hopefully understand, dude. ♥♥
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:53 am

Happy59188 wrote:Awh its okay ! Everything will be okay again, even if it isn't right away
I feel you honestly, im trying to be okay for my friends but im really not.
If you need to talk im here <3

Thank youuuu. <3 I just have to remember to hold on and wait for the storm to pass. ,:)
And I don't know the full situation but I think your friends would want to know when you're not okay. <33
Thank you - same for you. <3

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:Praying for you Lost <3
You don't ever need to put on a mask for me, please don't feel like you have to <333

Thank you so muchhhh. <33
That means a lot to me. ;-; <3

miserablemantis wrote:i'm so sorry lost :[!! you don't need to feel guilty about posting vent art, venting out your feelings, or even feeling negative in general! it's perfectly normal to feel sad sometimes, especially if you are overwhelmed! try your best to not bite off more than you can chew, but you've got this!! you've got tons of people supporting you, we've got your back!! you are the most positive person i've ever met, and feeling negative sometimes doesn't make you any less of that positive person, it makes you human!! keep fighting lost, you've got this <33

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much??! This message was really touching, wow. Thank you so much. <33 *hugs*
The most positive person you've ever met? Me? What?! That means the world to me, seriously. That... really blesses me. Thank you for being so understanding and supportive. <3
Please know that I support you too. <3

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:I agree with everyone here! It's ok to vent, don't feel guilty. It's ok. You can do this! No one has to be happy all the time, we are all here to support you! Your comments and messages have cheered me up in times I wasn't the best either so I wish to do the same for you. It's all goods to rely on people too, don't feel you need to keep everything to yourself, if anything, that'll make you feel worse. I'm sure that anyone will be more than happy to listen to you. Telling people your problems is not putting pressure on them! Right now, try do something you really enjoy or try something new to take your mind off negative emotions, listen to some old songs you love, pick up a new book/anime/manga/kdrama, try a new hobby, clean, go for a walk outside, write in a diary These all help me feel better and may hopefully help you! (especially going for a walk, it clears your head.)
Keep pushing through, we are all so proud of you Lost! I really hope you feel better soon. If you need anyone to talk to all of us are all here to listen!

Hail, you trying to make me cry? ;__;
Thank you so much for writing this. I'm speechless.
Just. Thank you. <3 I'll be sure to do some of your suggestions. (I actually did clean my room for a few hours on Friday and it really helped. <3)
I keep saying this but thank you for being so supportive and perfectly wonderful. <3333 I really appreciate having you as a friend. <3

paperjack. wrote:
    So sorry you're going through this. :( ♥ I actually had a loss before Thanksgiving, and I still think about it and can't help but cry. Everything just never slows and I'm constantly stressed and freaking out since it all keeps adding up. However, when I'm down, I cry it out and look at all of the things in life that make me happy. As cheesy as it is, it works. I realize that there is so much I enjoy and so much I look forward to doing so I press on even when it seems like I just want everything to stop. I love to smile and often I had faked it because I felt like I needed to. But guess what? You don't have to smile for others, all you have to be is there and have the ability to understand. Smile for yourself. Smile for y'know all the things and people you love. Yeah I'm still sad, and sometimes it may seem a little forced, but it makes me happy to smile.

Honestly, just do whatever makes you happy, everyone will hopefully understand, dude. ♥♥

Thank you so much, Paperjack. I can't even express how much I needed to hear this. Crying things out actually helps a lot and after reading your message, I realized I hadn't cried about what was bugging me, I was shoving my tears down but I finally let them out and it felt so much better.
Thank you for writing this. I also really love to smile and the way you put it sounds like a good idea. Smiling does make me feel better. <3 Man, you're full of wisdom. <3

Thank you again. I really really needed this. <33

@Everyone, gosh, you all made me tear up. Thank you for being so supportive and understanding and I appreciate all the sweet words and wisdom. You guys are the best and please know that I'm cheering you guys on too. <3333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me