#1 - Chetapal Destrals - Adopt by Keen

Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1 - Chetapal Destrals - Adopt

Postby Keen » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:04 am

You may adopt this Destral and have it join your herd, or you can adopt it to start a new herd, if you have the herd slots.
Name: Hadrian
Phenotype: Silver Black
Rarity: Uncommon

Foundation, Ancestors Unknown

To adopt this Destral: Tell me about the place he calls home.

Username: Herding Cats
Destral Name: Hadrian
Element (if any): Water (?)
Herd Name: The Torrid
Link to Herd Page: Founder

End Date and Time: December 10th, 1pm EST
Last edited by Keen on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1 - Chetapal Destrals - Adopt

Postby FerretMonarch » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:40 am

Username: Superocelot02
Destral Name: Keeera (kee-era)
Element (if any): none
Herd Name: I don't have a herd yet, but it would be named Benedictionem Fae, Fae's blessing.
Link to Herd Page: (not needed if this Destral is the founder)

Prompt: The stallion looked around his territory. It wasn't much yet seeing as he didn't have a herd, but it was home all the same. It was a wooded area with a medium sized meadow that was full of lush grass to eat. The wooded part hid a small brook that laughed and gurgled peacefully. It also allowed his future herd to be protected from possible danger. Not that much danger would dare enter. The human-like creatures called the woods 'the devil's court' because of the mischief that came to them at night. He called it Benedictionem Fae and would name his herd after it as a tribute to the creatures that helped protect the woods.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herding Cats » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:16 am

Username: Herding Cats
    Destral Name: Hadrian
    Element (if any): Water (?)
    Herd Name: The Torrid
    Link to Herd Page: Founder

Prompt
Hadrian was born in an elbow of the shallow river which once wound its way down the mountains. Although the vegetation could never have been described as lush, it was always enough. Until it wasn't. When the first famine hit, destrals emigrated from the shrublands towards the rivers. Hadrian and his herd were forced from their home by powerful and desperate desert stallions. Hadrian was left to mature in uncertainty. Hardened by the unforgiving nature of the desert and his fellow destrals, he still dreamed of the land of his youth, the river he still called home.
Many seasons passed, and Hadrian was no longer recognizable as the young foal who was driven from his home, and far from fearing the perpetrators, he himself had developed into a robust stallion of the badlands. It was time to return and reclaim his birthright.
When he first reached the shallow river, he walked right past it. He didn't recognize the red clay of the empty riverbed until he looked North to the mountains. It was a horizon etched into his memory. The drought, the famine, and the overconsumption had left his home a shadow of its former glory. The Destrals who stole it from him had abandoned the land long ago. Longing for the past, Hadrian collapsed down onto the riverbed and gazed out towards the mountains, hoping that the dry clay and dust around him might transform to match his memory. The longer he looked, the more exhausted he became with the weight of his defeat, and eventually, he slept.
When Hadrian woke, he was shivering. He stood up quickly to escape the cold of the earth, and was met with a view of his outline in the clay layered in a icy slush. There was still water in this place, and perhaps someday the river would return. Hadrian's hope was renewed as he vowed that when the river did return, he would defend it.
Herding Cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:43 am

Congrats to Herding Cats for winning this boy! I am looking forward to seeing what you do with him ^-^
Don't forget to make a new herd for your boy here!

Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me