Magicanines #5 by .Shakira.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Shakira. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Magicanines #5

Postby .Shakira. » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:24 pm

This has the power of ice. Explain how they got the power of ice.
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Magicanines #5

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:56 am

Name: Maisie.
    Prompt: Maisie and her family where on a vacation off in Antarctica; Maisie was seemingly just an average dog then. But when the ice broke beneath her paws as she ventured out, she almost immediately slipped under the the thick layer of ice. Her body locked up with fear and panic, soon she wasn’t able to see the golden sunlight through the ice as she fell deeper into the icey water. She closed her eyes; surrounded by darkness, Maisie could feel something in her chest tighten. she could feel her heart stop, but she wasn’t dying, she felt quite lively actually. She opened her eyes and after what felt like an entire eternity oh swimming upward she finally broke through the layer of ice and scrambled out the freezing waters. Panting, she shook her thick coat with a shaky sigh of relief. But she still couldn’t feel her heart beat; a million thoughts raced through the canine’s head. Could she be dead? No, of course not, she wouldn’t be standing here alive.. perhaps her heart froze..? She took a moment to breathe and looked down at her shaky paws, which seemingly glowed an icey blue.

[idek where I was going with this, I was just winging it. But her heart (somehow) froze- giving her the powers.]
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:08 am

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Name: Maisie.
    Prompt: Maisie and her family where on a vacation off in Antarctica; Maisie was seemingly just an average dog then. But when the ice broke beneath her paws as she ventured out, she almost immediately slipped under the the thick layer of ice. Her body locked up with fear and panic, soon she wasn’t able to see the golden sunlight through the ice as she fell deeper into the icey water. She closed her eyes; surrounded by darkness, Maisie could feel something in her chest tighten. she could feel her heart stop, but she wasn’t dying, she felt quite lively actually. She opened her eyes and after what felt like an entire eternity oh swimming upward she finally broke through the layer of ice and scrambled out the freezing waters. Panting, she shook her thick coat with a shaky sigh of relief. But she still couldn’t feel her heart beat; a million thoughts raced through the canine’s head. Could she be dead? No, of course not, she wouldn’t be standing here alive.. perhaps her heart froze..? She took a moment to breathe and looked down at her shaky paws, which seemingly glowed an icey blue.

[idek where I was going with this, I was just winging it. But her heart (somehow) froze- giving her the powers.]

Enjoy! I loved the story!
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:10 am

Tysm! ❤️