Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by persona

Rise | #2620

Postby persona » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:17 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: February 9, 2020
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Do they have any regrets? If so, would they go back and change them, given the chance?

End Date: December 9 at 7 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: Birchii
    Cat Name: Loonsplash
    Clan: GealachClan

Description: A white cat with blue eyes and patches with varying shades of brown

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by persona on Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2621

Postby Berryy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:18 am

res
Berryy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:18 am

Res!
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:32 am

re s!!
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:40 am

Username: DancingEevee
Cat Name: Softstep
Clan: Soon to be StormClan

Prompt: Little Softstep has a gentle heart and a sweet disposition, which unfortunately has made her a target for bullying. Her kithood and Apprenticeship was spent crying silent tears at night and putting on a brave face come daylight to face her attackers. Some Apprenctices from the other Clans even joined in, teasing her for her small size and 'weak' body. She dreaded play fighting and battle training growing up, going to great lengths to avoid it. Softstep was beaten in every way except her spirit. Her kind mentor saw great potential in his apprentice and encouraged her and taught her it's better to have a kind heart and be bullied than to be angry and bitter and let it ruin her cheerful heart. When she became a Warrior, she fell in love with the one who had believed in her more than anything else. She is now in the Nursery, soon to bear his kits. But reflecting, she regrets letting herself be a doormat to her peers. Too many times she just submit to it. But now that she's a Warrior, she wishes she could go back in time and stand up for herself now that she has learned the kind way to protect herself without harsh words or claws.
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2620

Postby kiffell » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:25 am

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:31 am

username: houndjaw
cat name: gale song
clan: valeclan

Prompt:

gale had always loved her mother. from a kit, she could be found stumbling alongside the strong plover heart, shadowing her every move in hopes of becoming as great a soul she was. gale's goal in life was to entirely remake herself in the light of her role model - do good, be good, always. it became borderline obsessive, her need to become something good to her clan. by the time she was old enough to be a tenderfoot, her mind was made up: she would learn everything her mother did in the past in order to follow in her footsteps.

eventually, that led to some problems. gale discovered from the older claws and counsel members that plover had been quite the disloyal little cat in her younger days, gallivanting across the territory in hopes of finding something greater than clan life. after confronting her mother on the issue, plover decided to tell gale her story.

plover's adventuring ways brought her into numerous situations where she had to choose the life or death of other cats she had never met before. in order to survive, she had to murder strangers in cold blood, or waste away in silence. she stole, lied, cheated, and coerced countless cats that had never set foot outside the rural twoleg city they inhabited. life was tough as her time as a rogue, as plover would point out to her shocked daughter. but it seemed that plover could not redeem gale's affection.

shaken to her core, gale shut out her mother from her life. she no longer wanted anything to do with the lying cat she once deified. her entire life had been stripped away - without the boundless grace of her mother to look up to, who was she? daily life was a struggle for a while and she considered leaving the vale just to escape her mother's pleading, benevolent gaze. after some time though, gale found her footing and started to mold her life into the way she wanted it to happen.

a few seasons later, after tensions had died down, plover heart approached gale song. she apologized for lying to her daughter, for keeping her history a secret for so long. but as she was nearing the end of her life, plover wanted nothing more than to hold her daughter in her arms again. she wanted gale to love her again. with a reluctant, hesitant heart, gale agreed. she, too, had missed her mother all those years, and ached for the maternal love she once knew.

a few moons later, plover heart peacefully passed onto the heavens one misty summer morning. gale song lay with her, snuggled deep into her fur as if she were a kit again - safe, no worries in the world. and then she said goodbye.

gale song's deepest regret is not letting her mother in sooner. if she had, maybe she would have been granted more time to spend with one of the only cats she has ever loved. she thinks about her often, how kind and compassionate she was without fail. and that is the cat gale song strives to be every day, with every breath.

and she remembers that one day she will meet her mother again. and they will share the stars for eternity.

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:18 am

Username: orbiting
Cat Name: Smallfern
Clan: bloomclan

Prompt:
Ever since he was a kitten, Smallfern would dream of being a healer.
When he would lean his head out of the nursery, not even a full moon old, to crane his head up and look at the stars shine above him; his heart would race thinking about being closer to them somehow.
Being closer to the stars than any other cat in his clan.
He'd fall asleep and have dreams about being a protector of the innocent, feeding injured cats herbs and remedies, and watching the color come back into their faces. A smile would cross the kitten's face when he would dream of being in a field of flowers, picking stems and harvesting petals, knowing what he was doing would be worth it: that he would be able to save lives, rather than fight for them.
He would never play-fight with the other kittens; but when they'd get cuts and scrapes, Smallkit would swear he knew exactly what to do, "healing" his friends with a mixtures of hand-made salves from mud and tree leaves.
There came a day when the medicine cat asked Smallkit about his future.
"You're always spending so much time in here, always asking me about things," Pepperflare smiled. "Would you like to become my apprentice when you're 6 moons old?"
The offer had stunned Smallkit. He had always thought his dreams would be just that: dreams. He'd never become a real medicine cat.
But now, the reality was pressing in on him that he could have the future he'd desired for so long in his paws - and the offer was right there. To live his life as he designed, as he'd been longing for. It was right in front of him - finally.
He nearly imploded with his excitement, and it was apparent on his face. The kitten began to hop on all fours, violently shaking. "Yes." He whispered in an all-telling tone.
"Hold on," Pepperflare smiled, clearly amused by the kitten's enthusiasm. "I'll give you a day; so you can be sure. I don't want to make it so you regret not becoming a warrior. You're still young. Come to me with your answer in about 3 night-passings."
Smallkit nodded, but the answer was already in his head: and it was a glaring YES. Yes, I want to be your apprentice; Yes, I want to be the medicine cat; Yes, I will never, ever, regret, for a day, becoming a warrior.
What was the appeal to being a warrior, anyways? Smallkit hated violence, hated the sight and smell of blood. He was a runt, smaller than his peers, was weak for several days after birth - he couldn't see himself as a claw-slinging, pelt-biting, bleeding warrior, fighting wars and killing innocent prey animals.
When he thought about killing animals, feeling them go limp in his jaws and blood wash over his toungue, he felt sick to his stomach. He couldn't think about killing anything; no, he only wanted to heal. To save.
That night, he told his mother how he felt.
"... And she said she'd let me become her apprentice, if I wanted! Isn't that so great, mom?" He announced happily, awaiting his mother's reaction.
His heart dropped when her eyes turned cold, and her smile into an icy frown.
"A medicine cat? You...?" She bemused of him.
"Y-yes. You see, I've always wanted to save cats, I think! Oh, and the stars! I wanna be closer to the stars. I think that they're so fascinating, and I want to know the stories of all the cats up there, and - and you know what, mom? I think I could be - I could be a really, really good medicine cat, too!"
Smallkit couldn't tell whether he was informing his mother of his life's choice or simply trying to persuade her; but during the entirety of his speech, his mother kept the same dead-set, angry expression.
As he finished, panting from the outburst of enjoyment, she focused her eyes on him.
"Do you know - what happened to your father? Did I ever tell you?!" She demanded, voice shrill.
Smallkit shrunk back, knowing what was coming next. His father had died before he was born.
"Y-yes, mom, you've told me before-"
"He died fighting in battle," his mother recited, for the thousandth time since his birth; "He died as a noble warrior, but he didn't die nobly. Instead, he was murdered! Killed unjustly by a warrior from another clan. He pounced on your father from behind, and bit into his neck with no warning, with no way for your father to fight back. It was a murder! It was unjust! It was cruel!" She sobbed out, like she always did when recounting the story.
And as always, Smallkit cringed, like hearing about battles always made him do.
"When I gave birth to you, I realized something," His mother mewed. "I realized = I had one kit. Just you, just a little boy. And you know what I saw?"
Smallkit shrunk into his shoulders. "What?"
"I saw your father," his mother beamed. "And it was like he told me something. He told me that you would become the strongest warrior in the forest - in the clan, just like him. And with all your power, and your might, he told me that - that you'd avenge him. He told me that you'd avenge your poor father," his mother weeped. "That's what he told me! And now, look at you! Medicine cat!?" She screeched.
"I - mom, please, listen -"
"You can't do this to me! You're his only blood, the only kit I had! Someone has to avenge him! SOMEONE!" She screamed.
Smallkit trembled. He'd never seen his mother like this.
"And as long as I live, that cat will be you. You, his son, will avenge his death. You and you only! And you will do that, as a warrior! Do you hear me?"
Smallkit felt the tears hot in his eyes. He didn't want to disappoint his mother, but -
"I miss him so much - Smallkit! How could you do this, to me? Don't you have any idea how much it hurts for me to not have him around? To know how he died, so wrong? How could you do this to me...!"
The clan's attention had now been drawn to the sobbing cat. Several cats had gathered around the nursery's entrance, watching the mother and her son in horror.
And all of them had a look in their eyes - of disapproval. And they were all staring at Smallkit.
He couldn't stand it. All this judgement - all the looks, his mother crying -
"Oh, Smallkit! Oh, no...!"
His mother's sobs rang in his ears, and when he shut his eyes, he could still see the clan staring at him in disapproval, in hatred for making his mother cry -
"I'm sorry! Mom, I'm sorry! I won't do it! I'll become a warrior, alright? Just for you, mom! So don't... don't cry anymore, okay?"
His mother looked at him. "Really? Oh, my baby! Thank you! Thank you so much!"
Having to tell Pepperflare he wouldn't become her apprentice hurt. It hurt more than anything he'd ever done.
But the pain was not yet finished with.
He became Smallpaw, and was apprenticed to a warrior who had rippling muscles under his pelt and claws sharper than death.
The pain came from the battles, and the training. It came from fights where he'd feel blood dripping down his pelt and scream in pain, and it came from everyday he woke knowing he hated his life, the life he'd chosen for himself.
It came when he was named Smallfern, the warrior who couldn't do anything right. The one who hated to fight and hated to hunt, and the one who would never be more than less than average.
The worst pain was when Beechpaw, a small, bouncy, excited kit became the medicine cat's apprentice. As Smallfern watched, he touched noses with Pepperflare, and the medicine cat bond started.
He watched the kit live his dream through glassed eyes. Through a fake smile.
His mother died of sickness, and her crooked belief in her son avenging his father's death still ran deep inside of her.
But she was gone now. The pressure had been lifted off his shoulders.
But of course, it was too late.
He was living the life his parents - both dead - had dreamed for him.
But the life he'd dreamed of since he was a little kitten - that dream had been lost.
The regret hits harder each night he sits under the stars, and stares at them like he did when he was little.
The regret fills his heart as the tears fill his eyes, as he sulks, alone, under the stars he had always loved.
Last edited by orbiting on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:19 am

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Loonsplash
Clan: GealachClan

Prompt:
    Loonsplash isn’t devoid of regrets. He finds the idea of someone without any to be impossible, and should they say they are, he wonders whether they’re mean or simply just mousebrained.

Loonsplash has plenty of regrets, though most are small and have either been resolved or forgotten about. One such example is snapping at his apprentice for asking too many questions. At the time, he was frustrated at how they just simply weren’t understanding a concept, and yelled at them to practice alone. When he realised his mistake, he went and apologised, spending time with the apprentice to perfect their moves.

Loonsplash’s biggest regret, despite not being one he could have controlled in the first place, is not being born in GealachClan. The tom and his brother were born to a rogue in a travelling group. Though the pair were only with the group up until they were about 8 moons old – and have lived in the clan ever since – Loonsplash’s mindset is still fixed in the cautious rogue mindset in some ways. He is dubious of strangers and finds sharing his emotions a bit difficult.

It’s not that the clan treat him or his brother any differently for not being clanborn; GealachClan welcomes anyone who truly wants to make a home with them, whether they be born there or simply live out their final moons in the harmony of the clan’s way of life. He just wishes he had been born in the clan so his mindset wouldn’t be so… Rogue. His way of thinking still differs from that of his mate’s, Quailfeather, and that of his friends, and is generally the main source of confusion or conflict amongst them.

As for changing them…

Loonsplash is divided. In some ways, he sees how his life would be easier, had he been raised in the clan from birth. His perspective would be moulded and shaped by his experiences and interactions from a young age. He has tried to change his way of thinking. Actively, consciously trying to see the world through a different lens. Loonsplash doesn’t beat himself up over it, but it is something that irritates him from time to time, just a little.

But he also likes to see the lessons in his mistakes and differences. Find the positives in his regrets. Without his Rogue upbringing, he wouldn’t be as aware of the dangers in the world, and the level of preparedness that must come with it to survive. His perspective of things provides a useful opinion in difficult times, as well as advice that could help shift a friend’s approach to any issues they come across.

Ultimately, it’s not something he would want to change. After all, he cannot change his past. He can try to adapt a different way of thinking, but his view of the world offers useful insight that the clan may not have otherwise seen or picked up on. Loonsplash is happy with who he is, and lingering on things that are impossible to alter does no good for anyone.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:53 am

Username: StormSerpent
Cat Name: SmallBerry
Clan: LotusClan

Prompt:

SmallBerry regrets many things, but one thing more than the rest. When she was only 5 moons old her home was taken over by a sickness, she was afraid, she saw what was happening and it was horrible. After just a day her uncle was the first to die, she had never seen death before, her mother wanted her to be safe so she didn’t try to hide how harsh and dark it was nothing about “starclan” or “a long sleep” she was direct “he’s dead, when you die, you never come back, you’re gone forever. And your father and I are going to die too, so RUN we’re going to be separated either way so no point in you dying too.” her mother had smiled and closed her eyes, letting out a final sigh “NOOO” she had screamed. Her father had begged her to stay with him, but she couldn’t bear to see him die too, by some incredible miracle she hadn’t caught it yet and she didn’t want to and she had left, run off by herself so survive.

She tells herself she might have died if she had stayed, but if she could go back then she would have stayed with him. It could have been minutes, or hours that he had died after she left, but every second would count, if she had just been there with him, but no, she couldn’t change it, she had left him to die alone in a sea of corpses. Maybe if she had stayed she would have died too, but what made her so special, why did she deserve to survive while everyone else perished?
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me