aaaaaaaa!! by epilogue

Based on Click to view
Artist epilogue [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

aaaaaaaa!!

Postby epilogue » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:14 am

I did this while waiting for a support email from McGraw-Hill, I still havent gotten it dhsgjg

you dont have to read this but im gonna talk about my journey uwu

for the first seven years of my school life, I went to a private catholic school. I was mistreated terribly by both staff and students, and i felt alienated. i was told i was too loud and annoying, and i needed to focus on school instead of my little pony and warrior cats. i left after being assaulted, and began my life in public school. i tried to desperately to fit in and i became mean and cruel. i made fun of my brother for having aspergers and being extremely smart but having poor social skills. i would stim in private and let out my energy as anger and was a bully. i bullied my now best friend. in the middle of 6th grade, i got a new counselor, and i realized that my behavior was toxic.

i got screened for autism in 8th grade, since my grandparents were concerned, as well as it ran in the family. i was informed that i, like my little brother, had aspergers, which explained my poor ability to process and handle emotions properly. this time was really scary for me, because i always thought of autism as a scary thing. through months of therapy, i learned how to accept myself and open up to my friends. granted, it came with some cons. being comfortable around my friends led to me stimming and having tic attacks more frequently around them, but god i couldn't ask for better friends. my friends didn't make fun of me, they supported me and helped me.

a few months ago i got my chronic pain diagnosed as hyper mobility syndrome. i will never live without pain, but i'm going to physical therapy to strengthen my muscles, so i can live my life a little less painless. i have to learn how to write, walk, draw, eat, everything, differently.

it causes a lot of mental stress, but if i didn't have the supportive people around me who love me, i wouldn't had made it this far.

thank you to everyone here on cs who I've known over the years who have stuck with me even though i was so toxic years ago, and thank you to the friends i just recently made who understand me and are there for me.

thank you to my family and irl friends for loving me for who i am, i couldn't do any of this without your help, physically, or emotionally lol
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

disability rights collab, still open!

Postby huddson » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:35 am

<3 <3 <3

also i just love how everyone is wearing the same shirt lol
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aaaaaaaa!!

Postby MoMoYA » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:39 pm

:) can you add me with anxiety, sensory issues, and obsessive compulsive disorder?
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups