Based on Click to view
Artist EchoLeaf [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Snowball Fight [Open]

Postby EchoLeaf » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:37 pm

x

Welcome to the Snowball Fight! Here you can score points for whichever team you're on for a special bonus at the end of the event. You can enter for extra points as many times as you'd like. There are plenty of ways to earn points-
- Draw a pearlion of yours (or someone else’s) doing a winter-themed activity! [Points will be based on amount (ex: headshot, bust, etc.) and completion (ex: sketch, lined, colored, shaded, etc.), not artistic ability.]
- Write something positive about another user! [Min of 100 words, points increase every 50 words.]
- Write about a pearlion of yours (Or someone else's) doing a winter-themed activity! [Min of 100 words, points increase every 100 words.]
- Buy something from the Gachapon. [Not yet up.]
After you've done one of these, post the following form with your art or writing!

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Point Activity:[/b][/center]
[b]Team:[/b]
Last edited by EchoLeaf on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowball Fight [Open]

Postby jointedwishes » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:09 pm

Username: Mistress Of Evil Happy59188
Point Activity: It was the first snow day! As Peppermint got on his hat and boots, he was thriving with excitement! The snow had just started to fall on the ground, and he was going to be able to finally play in it. He’d never experienced snow before, he’d lived in a warmer climate until now. As he ran outside into the snow, the chilled water hitting his feet felt good, but cold! He looked up and stuck his tongue out, a snowflake landed on his tongue. He licked it up in satisfaction. This was so fun! He started to roll in the snow, deciding to make a snow angel! As he got up and looked at it, he was amazed; it was him in the snow. He started to roll a big snowball, pushing all his might into it. A round surface to make a snowman on. He made a slightly smaller snowball, carefully lifting it onto the base of the first one. Peppermint made an even smaller one ontop. He took off his hat and placed it ontop of the snowmans head, he ran inside and grabbed: a carrot, buttons, a scarf, some sticks and some mitts. He ran back to the snowman, “A carrot nose.” he said as he placed it onto the snowman. “And everyone needs a scarf. Oh, some eyes and a mouth! Some arms too, putting some mitts on them.” he said every action he did. “And your done!” he said, stepping back to look at it. It was stunning, “I’m going to name you Grant.” he said bowing to him. “Now what should we do Grant?” he asked him. Grant came to life on command, “Whatever you would like.” Grant said, like a robot. Peppermint nodded, “Let’s go sledding!” he said, excitment in his voice. He ran inside to grab a sled, Grant stayed outside. They later went to the biggest snowy hill in town; Mount Pearl. They sledded together all afternoon, Peppermint fell off almost everytime while Grant kept his balance. Everytime Peppermint fell down, he would burst out laughing. As it got later, Grant said: “It’s time for me to go now.” - “W-what?” asked Peppermint. “I have to go home, Peppermint.” Grant replied, very softly. “Oh, okay… today was fun.” Peppermint said sadly. Peppermint ran home and took off his winter gear, then went and made himself a hot coacoa. He couldn’t wait to do it again next snow day...
(407 words)
Team: REINDEEEEEER
Last edited by jointedwishes on Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:22 am

Username:Bridgy1234
Point Activity:Lark woke up in a frost shock, he had somehow slept through the first snow and everything around him had the sparkling white stuff piled on top. Apparently he had been sleeping for quite a while because other pearlions had already built snow forts, attempted to make snow angles, and made plenty of snow men. Lark was the only living thing around it seemed though. Everyone else had gone to the shop to get some warm treats. Lark of course never thought of this. His fur rising and his eyes wide, he did not see a scene of play, but a scene where a battle had taken place. In the snow angles he saw his friends who had been knocked down in the heat of battle, the snowmen the monsters who took his friends and remained to guard their new territory, the forts, well he still saw forts but he didnt think they were very good ones. Lark let out a powerful roar “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FRIENDS?” With no response from the snow men Lark sprang forth and started to batter them. He had destroyed nearly every snow man wondering how his friends could have not overtaken these creatures, when a snowball struck him in the back of the head. It was then Lark realized how could it was out, and how cold he had gotten. His paws stung. He turned to see what had thrown snow at him. Another pearlion who he did not recognize. They threw another snow ball at him, which hit him in the face and the snow blurred his vision. “A little cold isn’t it?” The other pearlion asked. “Yes! Why is it? Was it brought with these monsters?” Lark responded. The other pearlion laughed” I was referring to you destroying everyone’s snow men.” Lark stood somewhat shocked”wh-“ the other pearlion interrupted him, “first snow? Come winter it snows in many places and the snow sticks together well, so it’s fun to build stuff with it like snow men and snow forts.” “But what about those?”demanded Lark pointing at the snow angels. “Snow angels,” chucked the other pearlion,”they usually don’t come out to well” Lark looked shocked and disappointed, instead of protecting his friends he had destroyed their fun.”don’t look so bummed” said the others pearlion,”I’ll help you try to fix the snowmen before everyone comes back out.” Lark smiled and together they rebuilt snow men while Lark learned of what the winter weather brought. “Oh and if you see a big guy in red with some reindeer, don’t attack him, he gives good people presents.” Was the final thing the other pearlion said before departing.
(444 words)

Team:reindeer

Idk how to make a link into text so here’s the link to Lark
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4199822
Last edited by Bridgy1234 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:33 am

16 points have been added to team Reindeer, all points up to date now!
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:17 am

Username: Isabella45
Point Activity: Write about a Pearlion of yours (Or someone else's) doing a winter-themed activity!

Nova stared down at the cold white stuff on the ground. "So this is snow," she said to herself, shaking her head. On her planet such a thing didn't exist.
"Come on, it's fun," another Pearlion urged her.
"It is ...cold. And, sort of wet," she said, pushing a little of the snow with her paw. "I am not sure I like it."
"It's really fun!" Her friends insisted.
"Well, I suppose if you say so." Clumsily Nova scooped some snow into her paw and threw it at her friends, the clump landing a couple pawsteps in front of them.
"See, you're getting it!" They cheered.
"It is not..too bad," she murmured, scooping up more snow and throwing it a little harder, this time hitting one of the other Pearlions in the leg.
"That's the spirit," the Pearlion said, chuckling.
Now feeling confident Nova quickly scooped up some more snow, trying to shape it with one paw before tossing it at her friends who now began shaping their own snow balls.
Soon snowballs were flying everywhere and Nova was laughing along with the rest of them.
At the end of the game as they all headed home she was soaking and cold from being hit so many times, barely able to feel her own nose or ears. Even her paws were stiff and numb.
But she'd had fun.
"I think I will like this...Winter," she said to herself. 'These snowball fights are quite a game. I will have to practice my aim. And perhaps next time a scarf would be advisable. And some cocoa...Perhaps some boots too.."

(267 words)

Team: Penguin
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:03 am

Points added! 4 points to Penguin!
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:40 pm

Time I did something for my team
Username: WanderingCrows
Point Activity:Manua walked down the path into the forest and looked around. It was silent and calm. The snow gently drifted down around her, one snowflake landing on her nose. She huffed lightly and shook the snow off her head. She was here on a mission. She paused when she saw an unfinished snowman. Maybe she had time for one delay.
After she was satisfied with it she set back out on her mission.
She walked a little while longer before stopping at the edge of the forest. She had taken a little detour to the Candycane cafè. She was hungry and needed a little snack. She walked inside and up to the counter. She was greeted by Candycane almost as soon as she sat down. They exchanged a few words about "special drinks" and a "fancy menu". Sure, Manua liked to mix drinks, but these sounded weird. She knew potions, but she didn't know drinks all that well. She decided to get herself a little teacake and one of those fancy drinks he was telling her about. She tried a bit and ended up liking it. It wasn't like anything she had before. He gave her a few extra tokens for trying it out and she gave him an extra tip, and with that she was on her way, finally back to the mission.
Now with warm paws and a full belly she was ready to finish the walk through the rest of the forest. It was mostly just snows and trees. She tried to entertain herself, trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue or seeing how much snow she could balance on her head before it fell off. No matter how much she tried it was always just snow and trees. It was going to be a long walk.
Up ahead the forest cleared up into a town, a large Christmas tree sitting in the middle. It had been decorated with tons of decorations of all different colors. All it was missing was a star... and a few pieces of popcorn that someone ate off the garland. The town center was busy. Tons of pearlions were gathered around, bundled up in scarves and earmuffs. They talked and celebrated. A few cubs were hanging the final ornaments as Manua entered the walk way.
"There you are Manua!" Another lion called out to her. They ran over, carrying the large star with them. "We were waiting for you, now get up there and top the tree!" They handed Manua the star before pushing her over to the ladder.
"ok ok I'm going, I'm going." She cuffed lightly as she climbed the top. The star was gently set on the top most branch and the celebrations were ready to begin!

450 words!
Team:Penguin!
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me