Shadow (pt 2)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Shadow (pt 2)" by wholesomeisfine.

Shadow (pt 2)

Postby wholesomeisfine. » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:18 am

"Gather 'round, gather 'round, the Foxes of Magic class is about to begin!" shouted Nyan. The citizens watched as as 5 beautiful foxes with glowing wings fly over. They landed gracefully on the soft grass. Everyone stared in amazement as the foxes slowly looked at Nyan, waiting for their first lesson. "Wait." Nyan said to the other foxes. "Someone's missing."
Laughter echoed across the grass. "You mean Shadow?" Fay said. "She's probably still crying in her miserable cave!"
Suddenly, a dark figure flew across the valley. Darkness trailed in her wake. Fay glanced up, terrified. The figure cast a glance at her, and suddenly she was turned into a rat. Once again, there was laughter. Pixie, anther one of the foxes, pointed at her and laughed uncontrollably. Shadow landed on the grass, making it wither around her feet. All the foxes looked at her, horrified at the dead grass.
"Shadow, please turn Fay back into a fox." Nyan said calmly. "Fine." Shadow glared at the rat that used to be Fay, and then she became a fox again. Everyone giggled as Fay glared at Shadow. Shadow's expression was unreadable as they went through the rest of their lesson. "Today, we will be learning about our Spirits and how to summon them." Shadow's eyes gleamed, somehow darkly. Finally, something interesting! Shadow thought excitedly. She couldn't wait to start.
It turns out, when your Spirit is a shadow snake, people hate you. Surprising, huh? Sigh... Not really. I should've known... I'll never be like them, no matter what I do.I wish I had a good opportunity.
hello

i hope you aren’t lonely today

go have a glass of water

hydration is important :>
wholesomeisfine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow (pt 2)

Postby wholesomeisfine. » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:20 am

P.S. If you have not seen part one, check out my gallery! Thank you so much for reading! :3
hello

i hope you aren’t lonely today

go have a glass of water

hydration is important :>
wholesomeisfine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me