Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

· Ryong Dragons · ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʳᵉᵃʷᵃᵏᵉⁿᶦⁿᵍ⁾ by doge fruit

Based on Click to view
Artist doge fruit [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

· Ryong Dragons · ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʳᵉᵃʷᵃᵏᵉⁿᶦⁿᵍ⁾

Postby doge fruit » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:40 am

These bad boys been on and off again but now, they are here to stay...

· 𝚁𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 ·

- Quick Lore -
So basically, the dragons first came somewhere from the Hallasan Mountains of South Korea. Within time of the rise and fall of ancient Rome and Egypt, their numbers grew vastly in the continent of Asia. Many ancient pieces of artwork depict Ryong dragons as far back as 5,000 years ago living alongside humans, some speculate that their origins are much older! During the 1900s, Ryongs saw a dip in numbers but since the early 2000s, they a back in full force.

-----------------------

- Ryong Info -
Wild-caught Ryongs are usually quite wary if strangers and longer to tame. Ryongs from a breeder are more socialized and easy to train however, each individual dragon is different! Most are fairly energetic and enjoy a good jog or two around a hiking trail. Even though their legs may be short, they are excellent swimmers and love water!
Ryongs are pretty intelligent and most are capable of speaking human, some even learn more than one language. A Ryong can be seen as a companion, working animal, or both!

-----------------------

- Cintamani -
Seen a Ryong wearing a necklace with an orb or a different object? Maybe it is even a bracelet or an earring!
These objects are called "cintamanis" and are regarded highly and dearly to a Ryong. In tradition, a cintamani is an orb that, if possessed, gave the bearer godly powers! Nowadays, a Ryong views their cintamani as a extermely beloved object that means a lot to them. Biologist have been working on understand the relations the objects and Ryongs have together.
Wild Ryongs are usually found with the classical orbs while domestic Ryongs can take any object besides orbs (exp,). bracelets, rings, etc). On very rare occasions, a Ryong may not have a cintamani!
Last edited by doge fruit on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

· Ryong Dragons · ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʳᵉᵃʷᵃᵏᵉⁿᶦⁿᵍ⁾

Postby doge fruit » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:40 am

· 𝚁𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 ·
are a free-minded species!

· Rules ·
- Follow all of the CS rules yo!
- Be respectful/nice to other members, please no fighting!

- You can breed your Ryong outside the species with other species's owner's permission, however its your task to track the offspring!
- Please don't change your Ryong's initial design, however you can add accessories/clothing!
- Ryongs are whatever age, gender, sexuality, AU, or etc that you want them! Let you creativity flow!

- You cannot sell Ryongs for fake/real currency including trading them for other site items. You may gift/trade them with Ryongs (for now).
- Again, please don't harass or abuse other members/artist if something doesn't agree with or go your way!

----------------------------------------------

· Artist's Rules ·
- No stealing/copying another artist's design, off-species or not!
- You can use any sort of comp (raffle/prompt/etc.)
- You cannot sell main adopts for currency!
- Use whatever edits that you want!
- You can make a "staff custom" once a month, these can stack!
- You don't have to list the rarity of a trait if you don't want to!

· Ryong Trait List ·
You can use whatever and however many traits no matter what, be creative and open! Besides, what dragon should have restrictions on their looks? Go bonkers!

Here's the old list of them you can use, feel free to try and create some new ones!

----------------------------------------------

No-Rarity;;
• weight // • orb (cinta) colors + designs // • accessories

Standard;;
• complete + sectoral heterochromia // • claws // • antlers // • short backmane // • tail tuft // • head fluff

Common;;
• hair (from chin down to front feet) // • longer teeth // • beards // •.whiskers // • custom pupil // • longer claws

Uncommon;;
• custom tail // • custom ears // • custom antlers // • longer fur // • short + no fur or fluff // • no backmane // • back spikes // • longer hair (from floor to bodylength) // • no claws

Rare;;
• no antlers // • deluxe multiple eyes (max. 5 including original eyes) // • deluxe multiple legs (max. 8 including original legs) // • missing body parts • multiple ears // • horns (that don't branch out) // • multiple tails (max. 9 including original tail) // • spines // • scales // • gills + fins // • halos //

Legendary;;
• multiple heads // • wings // • hybrids // • goop // • body parts no flesh (glass, goop, transparency, etc.) // • multiple orbs // • no orb(s) // • supreme multiple limbs (more than 8, max of 12) // • supreme multiple eyes (more than 5, max of 8) // • body gems // • shorter body // • longer legs

Mythical;;
• changed muzzle length // • whole goop or jelly body // • chimera
Last edited by doge fruit on Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: · Ryong Dragons · ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ʳᵉᵃʷᵃᵏᵉⁿᶦⁿᵍ⁾

Postby doge fruit » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:27 am

Open for posting!

Artist Search;
To busy to make a separate cover however just message me your examples if you want to be an artist! These lines make good future ref in your cs portfolio!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:47 am

mark
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:22 am

Mark!!
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrubbelSnapper » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:58 am

Just found this, hoping these will open up soon <3
Hey there! I’m GrubbelSnapper but please call me Kalvin. I love talking to new people and making friends! Feel free to hmu!
Mainly He/Him but They/Them occasionally
C$ pet store! :O
Art shop!(links to FlightRising)
Toyhouse
DA (check it out <3)
TH
Profile pic made by me!
GrubbelSnapper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery