Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH <3 by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH <3

Postby Swirlshine » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:56 am

I CAN'T DRAW SKIRTS, GAH. I TRIED AND IT LOOKED AWFUL, SO I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT SARAH, I HOPE THE JEANS ARE OKAY ;-;
Also wow, I didn't realize at first, but about halfway through I thought "woah, this outfit kinda reminds me of Zuna (Lostfairy's OC c;)!" XDD

Okay, now, getting down to business... TODAY IS SARAH, AKA .KIRA NIGHTBLADE.'S BIRTHDAY, WOOOOOOOOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH - EVERYONE GO GIVE HER LOTS OF LOVE AND GIFTS c; <33

I hope you like this Sarah - I feel like there's something missing, but tbh... that may just be my nature, I always feel like I could make stuff better even when I don't really know how... XDD. Still, I tried my best so I hope I did you justice <33

AND NOW FOR YOUR APPRECIATION SPEECH C:<

First off, I know this isn't the deepest thing ever, but I really do have to say, it's SUPER fun having someone to talk and theorize about Warriors with, seriously! (Like creepy old man stalker Ashfur c;<)You're really the only person I know who likes that series a lot, so I really do appreciate chatting with you about it - fangirling with another person is way more fun! c;
Okay, now, getting on to the better stuff, you have SO MANY positive qualities, wow, and I really admire all of them!! You've got such a good sense of humor - I always end up laughing when you're joking around, and I love it! <3 You're super fun to just be around overall, you're pretty much always radiating positivity, and I also relate to you a lot! You're super sweet to others and always try your best to help them out if they have a problem, and you're super appreciative of everything positive around you. Not only those things, but you're also a firm believer with unshaken faith - which takes a lot of bravery, which you obviously have, whether you think so or not!) - and someone who won't let herself be taken advantage of. You make sure that your opinions are heard and considered if you feel something is absolutely wrong, and honestly, I wish I had more of that quality in me myself. Something inside of me tells me that you're gonna go far in life and change things, and I don't doubt that for a moment! It's already been wonderful watching you grow and change throughout the years, and I really hope that we always stay friends so that I can continue to see it happen. <33
OH, ALO, DID I MENTION YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY? BECAUSE YOU ARE, AND NO DENYING IT. (If you do, I'm gonna draw you hugging and loving old man Ashfur for your bday gift >:c XDDD)
To sum this up, you're amazing in so, so many ways!! I hope your bday was a special day for you, and that you get lost of great gifts and birthday wishes! You deserve them. <3333

Not much left to say but the timer is a bit off, and don't use this unless you're Kira/Sarah, please! Have a wonderful dayyyyy! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH <3

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:57 pm

AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH SWIRL <3333 (Also don't worry about ittt, in fact I wore jeans today so it fits xD)

*hugs tightly*
Fangirling with you about Warriors is super fun, and just talking to you in general is awesome, YOU'RE SO KIND AND SWEET <33ahh I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW I SURVIVE WITH FRIENDS LIKE YOU <33
AND I CAN DENY IT
YOU ARE LIKE 100% PRETTIER also if you deny THAT I will uhmmm draw ship art of you and Gandalf because that make sense c: ALSO THAT MADE ME LAUGH XDD
Okay
now that I'm done fangirling about your seriously flippin epic personality..
HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT DRAWING EVERYTHING?! I LOVE THE WAY YOU DID THE HAIR AND THE SHIRT <3 The way you did the butterflies looks so cool and pretty as well o.o I could just fangirl about this forever <3

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH SWIRL <3 *HUGS*
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me