Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

i had a weird dream again by TheBigGay

Artist TheBigGay [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

i had a weird dream again

Postby TheBigGay » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:53 am

ok so like there was an animated danganronpa movie but it was like a sequel or whatever you call the third movie in a series of movies
or something it was like a follow on to a movie that came before and it was so confusing dude so like hajime is the main character in it i guess and he like had a relationship with nagito but like nagito like disappeared a while back and hajime is stressed and all that but then he starts getting weird delivery's the first is a like stick and on the stick is written "please do not tell anyone about these messages - NK" and hajime recognizes the way its written as nagito so hes like wth hes actually alive where is he wth and he gets given another stick that says "im sorry but you need to know this" and there is also like a cheap android phone and on its like a song where nagito is like " i was never in love with you whoopsie" and hajime is angry he is fuming but he is also like really sad like screw you nagito so he gets depressed and walks the streets at night to get his sadness and anger out and one of those nights he meets lie two men who have uhhhhh "drank too much water except the water isnt water" (thats kid friendly enough right?? dont ban me) and like you get some just funny scenes and like hajime just kinda gets along with them since man they seem funny and he needs some cheering up and he tells them what happened and they are like dude thats messed up and like after a while one of them gets a taxi home so hinata is kinda having a sorta therapy session with this guy by this point and comes to the conclusion he wants to track nagito down and non alive him and the guy is like cool so hajime immediately starts hunting him down and this guy is like oh dang you mean that and you gonna do that right now?? so he runs after him and hajime finds him becuase he uses some of that good ol izuru power and nagito is like how did you find- and he does not get to finish it becuase hajime knocks him out man and this dude is also there still like oh dang you really doing this should i help or something like dang and hajime gets him to help him make nagito look like he did in chapter 5 you get me?? so uh nagito is non living now and hajime is like there is no dna of yours left you wont get caught and the dudes like thank goodness uhh have a nice life i guess? so they part ways and like hajime is like i need to leave the country before this gets found out so he gets on a plane to somewhere else i actually dont remember and in the seat in front of him is kokichi! so thats how we get to this scene and kokichi is like his normal kinda meanie self like he is totally the type to be super loud on the plane and kick seats so he annoys hajime and he is like man can ya not? and kokichi turns to him (ok this is the exact scene in this drawing) and he starts being like woooow who are you you look so angry why do you have such dark under eyes you look like someone smacked you in the face and stole your wife and hajime just gets this treatment for like half an hour till kokichi just stops and introduces himself and hes like im going to (country i dont remember) becuase my friend gonta lives there so like im gonna go visit him, why you going mr.angryface?
so hajime is just like im just gonna move there ya know since he cant say im running so i dont get caught for a crime and like they talk more and hajime becomes less angry and kokichi becomes more nicer than he was and im pretty sure like it was aiming to make kokichi the new love interest since he kinda is like nagito in a way so ya know and like thats it, it ends. cant wait for the sequel coming somewhere in my dreams in the future

(it was in a certain artstyle and i tried my hardest to replicate it in this drawing but i failed btw)

i have no idea why the endgame was kokichi x hajime like i have never thought of that as a possible relationship but apparently my dreams are a fan of it??? things probably dont make sense in this but dont blame me it was my dumb weird dreams fault

i hope this was pg enough becuase like it wasnt that child friendly in actuality and i have cut a lot of things out becuase of that so whatever. i need help.

i need sleep most of all goodnight
TheBigGay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i had a weird dream again

Postby javitaxy » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:05 am

hajime x kokichi???!?!
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i had a weird dream again

Postby TheBigGay » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:14 am

im screaming im screaming i got curious and looked to see if there actually was hajime x kokichi content and there is

im actually starting to like it wth wth wth wth

the brain is s m a r t
TheBigGay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me