Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

A little word || Pony by Galaxy❄

Artist Galaxy❄ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A little word || Pony

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:51 am

Howdy! I haven't posted an oekaki in forever. So, I thought I'd post something.
This character's name is Lux. He's actually not a pony, but his pony version was much easier to draw than his human version.
If you're interested, this is the proper reference for his pony version, and this is his human reference.

Also because I wanted to say a little something.
I don't post on ChickenSmoothie often, hardly ever anymore. But, I grew up on CS and saw it go through a lot of updates and changes. I started out as a COPPA user like many users who have been here a long time.
I've learned so much through CS. I've gone through hardships and fun times on this site and honestly, I don't think I'd change a thing. I'm not on CS nearly as much as I used to be. I've moved onto different sites and different programs. I still make art, but instead I typically use PaintTool SAI.
I've made many new characters and stories.

I'd also like to mention that now I'm offering commissions. All the information on it is on my deviantart linked in my signature.
If you're interested in chatting with me, you can either pm me, or contact me through Discord. I respond a lot quicker through discord, though. :)

I just want to give a big thanks to CS for being here for me as I was growing up. I've grown so much on this site.

Image/Character (C) Me
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me