Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chubin Adopts (nursery open!) by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chubin Adopts (nursery open!)

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:09 am

[img]banner[/img]

nurserycustoms/myosartist search • archive • shop

Chubin's are small creatures, generally around the size of a housecat, which can be found in almost any part of the world (excluding antarctica and desert's). They are a vegetarian species, and their diet consists of things such as fruits, berries, nuts, and vegetables. Their fun and friendly nature has led to many being domesticated and welcomed as pets into family homes, although some Chubin's still roam the wild as feral animals. Because they are such social creatures, it is recommended to have two or more so they always have a friend to keep them company.

What makes this species so unique is a shiny, stretchy goo that grows from their bodies that is protected by a clear skin membrane, which is often patterned with different and unique designs. The goo is located in their ears, cheeks, necks, underbelly, and underneath their tail. The goo growing around their belly also stretches down their front arms so that, when leaping, it gives them the ability to glide for a short distance. This ability has been compared to that of sugar gliders, who also use their 'wings' to travel around their forest homes.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubin Adopts

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:09 am

Rules
    • Chubin's are a closed species - no one is permitted to use these lines to make their own without permission, or make a profit from using these lines in any way
    • You cannot resell your Chubin, but you can trade/gift them only within the species
    • Any trading/gifting of Chubin's and/or items must be done on the archive by posting the appropriate form (with proof of agreement)
    • Any Chubin readoptions must be public/not done offsite or through private messaging. If you want to give away your Chubin but don't want to host the readopt, you can message me and I can host and judge it for you
    • You may own a limitless amount of Chubin's (and it would be recommended to keep them in a character storage)
    • You cannot alter the design of your Chubin without items, and any alterations must be approved by a staff member
    • Pre-made/outside character designs can't be transfered to Chubin lines
    • No rudeness/harassment/bullying of any kind is tolerated
    • Do not remove the signature
    • If you break any of the above rules, you will receive a strike; three strikes, and you will be banned. You will be asked to relinquish ownership of your Chubin's to be readopted, or to transfer their designs to different lines (but you must still give the original artist design credit)
    • If you have any other questions, feel free to pm myself or a member of staff

- - - - -

Artist Rules
    • Do not use these lines to make a profit for yourselves, or make adopts intended to be outside of this species

• All adopts must be free

• Do not remove the signature

• Artists are required to make a minimum of three adopts per month, but more is encouraged (pm me about any issues that may arise with the quota)

• Keep to the species rules and rarity chart

• Keep adopt rarities to uncommon and under (rare traits are saved for special occasions)

• Staff will receive a 1-Rare Trait & Under MYO on the first of every month (if the three adopt requirement has been met)*
    *I will do my best to keep on top of these in the archives

- - - - -

Honorable Mentions
    When an artist wants to give recognition to forms that did not win, they may give that person an honorable mention. these HM's can be converted to MYO's. you will need to keep track of these yourself.

to claim your MYO, you will need to post proof of your HM's on the Customs page to be added. once made and posted, you will also need to post your HM's again as proof. you can make the MYO yourself, or commission someone to make it for you.

• 10 HM's = Unlimited Standard MYO
    • 15 HM's = Unlimited Common & Under MYO
    • 20 HM's = Unlimited Uncommon & Under MYO
    • 30 HM's = One Rare & Unlimited Under MYO
    • 40 HM's = Unlimited Rare & Under MYO
    • 60 HM's = One Legendary & Unlimited Under MYO
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 am

Traits & Rarities

• Non-Rarity - heterochromia, sclera color, expression edit

• Standard - unedited, small claw edit, small teeth edit, custom membrane pattern

• Common - longer fur, short fur, hair edit (above jawline), multi-colored goo

• Uncommon - tail edit, ear edit, hair edit (below jawline), tongue edit, backmane, pupil edit

• Rare - munchkin, reverse munchkin, two tails, multiple eyes (max of four), paw pad shape, horns (head, max two), multiple limbs (max six), missing limbs (max 2), slime/goop (from tongue, paw pads, etc)

• Mythical - multiple tails (max five), multiple heads (max two), multiple eyes (max five), horns (multiple, including body), wings, plant growth, gem growth

The muzzle/nose cannot be altered.

The goo cannot be removed, only changed/edited to accommodate a trait.

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ownership Transfer

Code: Select all
Username: (name+link)
Chubin: (name+link)
Transferring to: (name+link)
Proof of Agreement: (image link)
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:11 am

res
SilhouetteStation