Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Freedom's View by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Freedom's View

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:44 pm

I'm sure the text makes it obvious, but this is my version of a screenshot from the new live-action Lady and the Tramp movie, which I ABSOLUTELY ADORED. It's such a beautiful remake and I definitely recommend it! <3

As soon as I finished the movie - actually, no, when I saw this scene tbh - I knew I HAD to draw some fanart for it later on. I've also recently found that redrawing pictures of actual scenes are super fun, so boom, this idea was made, XD! I also added some black borders and dialogue-captions to make it look more screenshot-y!
I have to say, I actually REALLY like how both dogs came out here - that smear tool did wonders for the fur texture! I wish I could've made the city lights work out just a bit better, but eh, I tried my best and I still like it anyway!

This was the screenshot used as my reference! And as far as the timer goes, I'm sorry to say it's pretty much correct, eheh! I'm slowwwwww. XD

Anywho, I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and YAY FOR THE WONDER THAT IS DISNEY+, XD!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Freedom's View

Postby JK341 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Daaang this is so nice! <3 you keep improving on your art constantly! c:
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Freedom's View

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:55 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:Daaang this is so nice! <3 you keep improving on your art constantly! c:

Ahh, wow, that means a TON coming from you! Thank you so so muchhhh! ;-; <33

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me