Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Doppelganger(Norma) by FrozenLobster

Based on Click to view
Artist FrozenLobster [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Doppelganger(Norma)

Postby FrozenLobster » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Trivia wrote:- Doppelganger(N) was previously born on November 13 (same birthday as Yang) until he reborn inside Doppelganger after the splitting and their birthday was changed into April 28 (the day I start working on Doppelganger's profile).
- AB blood type.
- Doppelganger(N) was, in fact, the oldest in the trio until he rebirthed inside Doppelganger, and later became the youngest. (Doppelganger placed at the second and Nora is just above 1 year)
- Both Doppelganger and Nora are not blood-related, but they are part of Yang's soul.
- Although Doppelganger(N) is always mistaken as a girl because Doppelganger(N) has a higher pitch and long eyelashes. Many times uses 'he/them'.
- He represented both Doppelganger and Yang's fatal flaw, greed. He is also represented as Yang's power.
- He is ambidextrous.
- Doppelganger(N) never had a hacker's fever, because Doppelganger(N) has better control over their powers.
- Turns out both Doppelgangers' real names are revealed through their png files: Norma.png and Norma(1).png.
- Doppelganger(N) is a very powerful virus due to their real ability is to prevent another virus from infecting the main host, causes the main host to go into berserk form whenever the main host feels most distressed, and even causes fear and shatter someone's hope after looking straight into their "special" eye, but Doppelganger(N) has lost their power after he and the original Doppelganger are split.

Depravity Doppelganger- The original Doppelganger that fell into depravity.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me