Artist buckskin. [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aeonian Warmblood #0026

Postby buckskin. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Aeonian Warmbloods
[e•oh•knee•un] eternal; everlasting
The Aeonian Warmbloods come from a long line of mutations. The original Aeonian, Lincoln, was born from two chimeric Cedar Warmbloods, both of which were found to carry a variety of other mutations hidden within their genetics. Their bloodline has allowed for the species to display any horse coat and marking, as well as a few new mutations. They also present a wide variety of eye colors, from the most vibrant neon to the softest pastels. Their physical stature has also been slightly altered from their ancestors as well due to these mutations. We have found that Aeonians can fall anywhere between 15 and 18.3 hands, most falling within the middle of the range. They are a very intelligent species, and do well with riders of all levels and ages. Most Aeonians have been observed to be gentle and kind, but we have noticed some of the stallions are quite territorial, causing them to be overprotective of the mares in their barns.

Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation

Owner: Alledowaya
Show Name: Dancing Lights of Gold
Barn Name: Satyr
Height: 16.1 hh
Eye Color: goldest gold
Phenotype: silver dapple bay
Genotype: Ee/Aa/Zz
Breeding Notes:
[n/a]

Custom forAlledowaya, let me know if you would like anything changed. I hope you like how he turned out as much as I do <3
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me