Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Update 5 by River Rain

Based on Click to view
Artist River Rain [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Update 5

Postby River Rain » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Haven't done these in a while now have I? haven't done one since August 22nd and WOW I've been working hard lol.
I know I don't post art as often as I would during the summer and I really wish I could...I love drawing on CS Oekaki with my Bamboo tablet I LOVE IT. So I am trying to get motivated to do that more and work on my other stuff that is important as well.

Though I do draw all the time and is why my drawing skills have uped a bit :> I do a bit of traditional art when I cannot use my chromebook to be on here, a lot of me sketching and inking in with pen I must say lol (and a LOT of cross hatching boii) so there is that.

I have also been through a bit of drama with relationships and friends which for those who haven't been through seeing groups split up and someone playing with your feelings....you're a lucky person lmao coz it happens to almost everyone hah.... (cri)

I also guess I am falling behind on some work but I have always been like that because I am just SO demotivated and just wanna draw all the time lol.

---WAIT lol, I need to actually get to something that will you know what Im doing and such sorry lmao----

So recently I have been working on pages for my Comic "THE OTHER" and all that because you know I am working my butt off and know what I am doing because I sit and think about where I am taking this story and such. I am hoping I can get to the next chapter sometime soon maybe after Christmas and all that? Probably not though depending on how much I add in to make sense. I have been replaying the story in my head OVER AND OVER to the point I will sit on my floor look out my big window across the room, blast music in my ears to get the vibes of the scenes, and repeat for HOURS. (which is one of the reasons why I haven't really uploaded much of anything else. atm at least) I have just wanted to get out as much as I can and go through the story as much as I can and get far but I don't want to rush too much like I did the first time because it affected the art AND what I wanted to portray in the story. That's why I went through it again and redid a good amount of it to make it better (in my opinion) and if you don't know the original it is somewhere in my gallery probably by the oldish stuff but not that old because lol I only been on here for like what 1 year when it comes to drawing lol. Hopefully as I go on I will get better and better and getting the feel of making comics and such because I really like doing so it is my dream to make a comic and right now it is going along just fine :3

Moving on I want to talk about Painted Screams for a second, I know it has been months but I guess the reason I don't even attempt at making pages for it YET is because I am focused on the first comic and am taking my time to figure out what more Painted Screams can be and what it is. I don't want to make big mistakes on it and have a horrible story, I am not abandoning it I am just keeping in a box where I will store it until I find its purpose. (haha y'all thought I forgot, nawww)

ALSO if you guys haven't noticed I am going to make speed paints for my YouTube channel for fun using this oekaki. I already made two of Grim Foxy (from FNAF) and Cupcake (from Robot Intelligence) and boii I love them soooooooo much. It takes a lot of work setting everything up and going through drawing and editing but in the end it is worth it and I even enjoy watching my speed paints myself lol. I plan on doing more but I want to do it when I am at a block with making pages for my comic atm.

Anyways That's all I wanna talk abouttttttttt love y'all QvQ (time for me to start making a new page for comicccccccccccccc) hahaha
╔═════════════╗

|Henry|He\Him|
|I'm an artist who is trying to
find himself.|
|I do make content on other
platforms|

|Feel free to dm me about
anything! trades, art, etc.|

-inserting quote at some point :b-

╚═════════════╝

River Rain

My pets