Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cinnamon Roll πŸ’– by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cinnamon Roll πŸ’–

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:06 am

YES, you see right. I have joined the popular bandwagon of BNHA and I have drawn Deku. He's a reallyreallyreallyreally loved character but HE DESERVES ALL OF THAT LOVE. ;__; I'm only on episode 6 and I can see that!! I'm watching the dubs version and Deku's voice actor really shocked me at first. But the unique voice works perfectly and totally makes the character more lovable. ;-;

Deku is just a pure cinnamon roll and I will protect him. ;-;

Anyways, I felt like drawing something for fun, just for me, because it feels like I haven't doodled in a while. I also needed to unstress myself because I did some more of my online drivers ed. stuff and wooheee, it packed a lotta info into those lessons.

The timer is slightly off, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! Please don't give me any spoilers, I've already seen quite a few. ;_;

All comments and likes are appreciated!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cinnamon Roll πŸ’–

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:38 am

OO YAY DEUKU!! :D I just started reading the manga and am pretty much done with book 1! He really is a cinnamon roll xD
ALSO YOU DREW HIM SO WELL AHH
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:56 am

Ahahah, big agree on the voice part. I was surprised by his English dub voice at first but when I got used to it I thought it fit him pretty well!
    You drew him so well, ahh <3 Make sure you pace yourself when watching the show otherwise you'll blow through all the seasons lickity split like my sister an I did >u<

β€’ Toyhouse β€’ πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› β€’Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:59 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:OO YAY DEUKU!! :D I just started reading the manga and am pretty much done with book 1! He really is a cinnamon roll xD
ALSO YOU DREW HIM SO WELL AHH

OH MY GOSHHH, YOU'RE READING THE MANGAAAA?? I didn't know you read manga books, that's awesome!!! I really want to read the BNHA manga books. But watching the show is so much fun too. ;-; Deku is an amazing characterrrr. <3
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!!

SuperVerl wrote:
    Ahahah, big agree on the voice part. I was surprised by his English dub voice at first but when I got used to it I thought it fit him pretty well!
    You drew him so well, ahh <3 Make sure you pace yourself when watching the show otherwise you'll blow through all the seasons lickity split like my sister an I did >u<

Yesssss, exactly! The first couple of scenes, I was like "Oh, this is an interesting and unique voice. Does it suit him???" But his actor has grown on me so much, he's so expressive and works perfectly. ;-;
Wahhh, thank you~~! <333 And haha, it's a show I could probably binge if I wanted, like you did with your sister. (That's awesome that you watch with her. <3 Watching with siblings is so fun!) But I'm only watching an episode a week or so. It's slow but I like appreciating it. <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me