Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cheap Sketches! (I promise :>) by Dawnfire5212

Artist Dawnfire5212 [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cheap Sketches! (I promise :>)

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:37 pm

I'm broke and I'm trying really hard to save up for the store pet dragon set that's out right now, so I decided to do some cheap sketches :D

Uhhh, they'll be better quality than the above picture, I swear XD

5 C$ sketch + 5 C$ clean lines + 5 C$ detailed lines
5 C$ simple color + 5 C$ shading/highlights

These will be headshots only!
First time I've done this, so I'll see how this goes
Pick and choose what you want, if you literally just want a plain old sketch I gotchu, only 5 C$

Can be any species, just post a ref ^^

Edit: Due to unforeseeable circumstances that are out of my control (a.k.a. if my laptop crashes several times and I continuously lose my progress like what happened last time), it may take a bit of time for me to complete your sketches. Therefore, I am making it known that if for any reason I don't get your piece done within a two-week span (I also have class, bear with me here), I will either halve the price on your drawing or give you a free upgrade to one of the characteristics listed above ^^
Last edited by Dawnfire5212 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Hey, you should check out this CS Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I just started watching Steven Universe and I'm just kjbfkajbKJFBKJABDOAB??? Wowie, this is the first time I've binged a show in years. It's so good? And I just started season two and I've cried so much? I haven't been this emotionally conflicted since...okay I honestly don't even know anymore. This is simply a fantastic show. Even though all the happy-go-lucky parts seem to be over and done with.....hhhhh
Edit: Okay nope wow season three is already gettin me in the feels it's so good man. "H²OMG!" I'm cry oh my goodness.
Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheap Sketches! (I promise :>)

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:14 am

Bump ;w;
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

I just started watching Steven Universe and I'm just kjbfkajbKJFBKJABDOAB??? Wowie, this is the first time I've binged a show in years. It's so good? And I just started season two and I've cried so much? I haven't been this emotionally conflicted since...okay I honestly don't even know anymore. This is simply a fantastic show. Even though all the happy-go-lucky parts seem to be over and done with.....hhhhh
Edit: Okay nope wow season three is already gettin me in the feels it's so good man. "H²OMG!" I'm cry oh my goodness.
Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:23 am

*slips in Demarion*
may i have one headshot+clean lines+simple color of him? :3
i'll send the trade asap! ^^
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:16 am

Breado wrote:*slips in Demarion*
may i have one headshot+clean lines+simple color of him? :3
i'll send the trade asap! ^^

Sure thing! I'll get that done asap, and accept the trade as soon as it's finished! Thank you :D
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Bump~
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Bump!!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:57 am

Bump~!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:00 am

Hello! I'd be interested in getting a few, but I've got a few questions on pricing?

If I wanted a headshot w/ detailed lines and highlight/shading would it be all of the prices combined? Or would it only be those select prices. What counts as detailed lines, over clean lines, as well?
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:19 am

Carroll Shelby wrote:Hello! I'd be interested in getting a few, but I've got a few questions on pricing?

If I wanted a headshot w/ detailed lines and highlight/shading would it be all of the prices combined? Or would it only be those select prices. What counts as detailed lines, over clean lines, as well?

Yeah, sure thing!

It would be all the prices combined ^^ So for detailed lines with highlight/shading, it would be 25C$ (and if you have any issues with this I'm open to work it out in PMs as well :D)

For the detailed lines, I'd use my personal lining style for the character. It has a varied line thickness, takes a bit longer to do, and I'd like to say it makes the picture seem a bit cleaner? (I haven't tried it out on oekaki yet, so if it doesn't work well on here I may have to do it on another art program and just post the file here ^^)
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnfire5212 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:16 am

Bump~!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Dawnfire5212

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me