Time spent 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

eclaire

Postby trans » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:04 am

dont post please !!

name: eclaire ☆ gender: female ☆ sexuality: lesbian

how do they feel about the moon alliance?:
eclaire feels quite positively about the moon alliance! after all, one of her most dearest and treasured friends is from there; noelle! together they get up to any variety of hijinks and adventures, from having a picnic in a meadow once the snow has thawed, and the rejuvinating warmth of spring and the bursts of new life sure to come with it, to sneaking up on unsuspecting tsukai during the colder months of autumn and giving them a good scare during the spooky season! although often they are apart, being from different alliances and having their own lives and duties to tend to, they always make time to spend some quality time together!

eclaire's never been very judgemental in general, but she could never feel any ill will towards the moon alliance, largely in part to being friends with noelle. and after all, for every sun, there must be a moon! and for the star alliance, the moon alliance is their moon, and the star alliance is their sun. without one another, things would be out of balance, and not to mention quite lonely! eclaire is grateful for the opportunity to have others who can relate to her experiences, as a tsukai, but also carry with them their own unique experiences, that they can share with her if they so choose, and she can learn about and appreciate what makes the two alliances different, just as she appreciates what binds them together, and the similarities they share. after all, it's important to embrace, and celebrate, everyone's differences! every world was made with diversity by default, because there is no fun in being the same as everyone else. it is far more beautiful a sight, in eclaire's opinion, to see all the different kinds of creatures and life that the world has to offer, and how each of them are different, and how even her fellow tsukai, moon or star, can be just as unique, even when they're the same species, or alliance, as herself!

giselle also comes from the moon alliance, and eclaire makes frequent trips to her woodland cottage to deliver flowers and baked goods she's made. a treasured friend since childhood, eclaire and giselle have always been pretty close. they often played together when they were younger, when their parents couldnt find things to occupy the young tsukai, and their boundless energy desperately needed an outlet. this is how they ended up finding the enchanted forest giselle now resides in, actually! take a couple young tsukai who werent quite sure what to do and an insatiable curiosity for just about anything and evreything, and you got... well, two little trouble makers, for both their parents! but it all ended well, and eclaire makes sure to take time to go on hikes and nature walks with giselle when they both find the time to... they've discovered so many unique and cool places, thanks to this friendship tradition! eclaire hopes her friendships will encourage and inspire others.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me