Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Birthday DanTDM! by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Birthday DanTDM!

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:04 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY DANTDM, AKA ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE YOUTUBERS!!!

I haven't been watching Dan for as long as others - I believe my best friend showed me my first video of his back in... 2016? - but gosh, I love this sweet dude ;-; He's so adorable and kind and silly and just radiates positive vibes! To me, he's the type of person you can take one look at and say "He's a good person", you know? His smile too, om, it's so bright and sweet! <33 Not to mention his videos are super entertaining and never fail to lift up my mood!
He's been through his fair share of ups and downs, but he always comes out smiling, and that's something I really admire. It's been so cool to watch him grow over the years, and now's he's here with a movie, a tour, and a baby boy due in 2020!! I can't wait to see where he goes next. ;-;

I know blue is kinda the main color that makes people think of Dan, but I wanted to do something a bit more original with this, so I used the colors of some of his merch and used some designs based off that as well! I think it definitely turned out how I wanted - I'm pretty proud of this piece! I'll be posting it on Instagram tomorrow c:

The timer... huh, you know, I forgot if it's accurate or not... whoops, XD. And don't use this art anywhere else, as it's my own person fan/bday art for Dan! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Birthday DanTDM!

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:57 pm

OKAY. First of all, THIS ART IS TOO CUTEEEE???? ;__; It really looks like Dan, wowwww!!! <33 Ahhh, I say this every time but your art style for humans is so unique and adorable and perfect and wowww. <333 I just love this. It looks so professional and it suits Dan PERFECTLY. The background is beautifullll, wow. I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT, IT LOOKS SO GOOODDD. T_T

Secondly, THAT DESCRIPTION. Wow. You just described and summed up all of my feelings toward Dan and how I see him. Wow. <333 That was really beautiful to read, honestly. I totally agree and I hope Dan knows how special he is!! AND AHH, HE'S GONNA BE THE BEST AND COOLEST DADDY EVER. ;w; <3

LOVE THIS ART SO MUCH, AHHH. <3 You did insanely good so BE PROUD OF THIS, OKAY? <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me