Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Angels of Borzaya by yeena

Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
94 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Angels of Borzaya

Postby yeena » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:46 am

████████████████████ 𝗡𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ████████████████████
    ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Fanclub Archives Faction Joining Nursery Customs Artist Search
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
    ......The angels of Borzaya are a celestial species that were created to defend the earth from all threats and to preserve the fundamental natural processes that sustain our world. They appear to resemble the canine breed of borzoi. They exist within their own realms, often visiting earth quite frequently to settle complex disputes of life and death, order and destruction. Borzaya have abilities considered magical by many and align into two groups; harmony and anarchy. Overall, the purpose of the Borzaya is to establish and maintain equilibrium, or balance, with the use of their angelic inhabitants.

𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧
    𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡 These edits are very common in angels and are easily passed along to offspring and can also commonly affect other immediate family members.
    ......These edits include... pupil edits, teeth edits and expression edits.

𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡 Though these edits aren't as commonly seen among angels, they're still prevalent in larger communities.
    ......These edits include... tail edits, hair edits, additional horns, different style horns, glow, no wings, longer fur, shorter fur, ear edits, claw edits and mane edits.

𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗘 These types of edits are seen on very few angels and are considered quite special when it comes to rarity and uniqueness.
    ......These edits include... hairless, one halo, multiple sets of ears, deviant horn growth, deviant spike growth, natural mutations, wing edits, two sets of wings, colored blood, two tails, extra eyes and missing limbs.

NATURAL MUTATIONS includes traits such as constant drooling, polydactyl, shaped paw pads, split noses and other traits that can be considered naturally occurring as a result of some genetic phenomenon.
    𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗟 Any angel possessing one of these traits is viewed upon as an immediate family member of the original angels and are typically regarded very highly.
    ......These edits include... two heads, three sets of wings, additional legs, elemental aspects, extra eyes on body, body mouth, multiple halos, gem growth, plant growth, body length, color change, transparency and splicing.

𝗡𝗢𝗡-𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 While these edits can be present in any type of angel, they don't really have any specialty to them and won't usually pass when it comes to offspring.
    ......These edits include... sclera color, weight edits, heterochromia or temporary markings and tattoos.
Last edited by yeena on Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:30 am, edited 17 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Guidelines

Postby yeena » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:47 am

████████████████████ 𝗡𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ████████████████████

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Fanclub Archives Faction Joining Nursery Customs Artist Search
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦
    • This is a closed species, meaning that you can't create an adoptable in this species unless you have explicit permission to do such. However, you are allowed to have however many angel borzois that you want, they just won't be in this species!

• Please keep everything friendly within the community, this includes avoiding bringing personal drama to the community. If you have any issue feel free to message anyone on staff about your concerns!

• You must have a faction in order to participate in adoptions. The link for the faction joining can be found under the navigation and will lead to a thread where joining can be done!

• If you choose to abandon your current faction without using a special item that allows you to leave without any repercussions, you will have to wait a week before you're able to join a faction again. It is highly advised that you think over your choice to leave your faction before committing to it!

• Selling your angels for any offsite currency, real currency or trading them for other characters is strictly prohibited. As of right now, angels cannot be traded but there can be gifting exchanges until an official trade system is worked out! Otherwise, anyone found selling their angels or exchanging them for anything that isn't strictly another angel or angel item is prohibited.

• Please avoid mini-modding or spamming any of the threads! Questions are to be answered by someone on staff and while the gesture is appreciated, it's best to simply let the moderators do their jobs! Any questions or concerns that need immediate attention should be brought to the staff directly.

• Angels are not allowed to be co-owned for gifting, breeding and general tracking purposes.

• Please do not attempt to take credit for the species concept or your angel's design! Angels are allowed to be posted offsite as long as proper credit is given to the artist. This also includes not copying or taking credit for designs that aren't owned by you in the species as well.

• Anyone banned from the species will be allowed to keep their angels but they will not be allowed to participate in any of the community functions whatsoever. Angel designs can be transferred out of the main species as long as there's explicit permission granted from the original artist.

𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦
    • Angels can be of any orientation that they like and they can have as many relationships as they want as well. Harassment based on orientation will absolutely not be tolerated.

• Angels have a maximum slot amount of three slots and can choose to use each slots with the same angel or have different partners each time.

• There can be up to three different angels in a breeding as long as each angel has an open breeding slot left and each owner has consented to the breeding.

• Incestuous and any relationship involving angels still on the child lines are not allowed and will be declined until the angel has had a growth to the adult lines. This can include angels that have a growth in progress or that have passed the minimum time limit before they can grow.

𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦
    • You are not allowed to edit your angel's reference unless you're adding items or changing an expression. Otherwise, any other edits aren't allowed unless you have the appropriate items to add those edits.

• Scars are allowed to be added freely to an angel but for more obstructive or larger scars, staff must oversee them and approve of them before they are official.

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦
    • As of right now, you are only able to own a maximum of five angels. These angels can be obtained through gifting, readoptions, nursery batches, customs or main adopts.

• Angels must be owned for a maximum of two weeks before they can be bred or gifted and fledglings from a breeding must wait a month after their batch was posted before they can be grown.

• You must wait a month after your last accepted nursery ticket before you can post another one. This cooldown is not based on when your nursery batch gets posted and is instead reliant on when your ticket is accepted.

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗙𝗙 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦
    • Staff are expected to be fair and unbiased when it comes to handling any situation in the community. As a counteraction, it is advised to also treat the staff with the same respect!

• Staff may make a custom upon hiring. After this, staff will be awarded with two extra custom slots that they can make when they see fit but there will only be two extra custom slots maximum.

• Personal breedings can be made by the original staff member or they can order personal breedings from any other staff member twice each month.

• Staff are not to accept bribes of any kind for any reason which includes bribes to accept nursery forms or to avoid punishments.

• Artists are required to make at least two adopts per month or one nursery batch. If there's any reason that an artist can't commit to either of these requirements, a simple explanation to an admin will suffice as an excuse!

• Moderators are expected to constantly monitor threads and make sure that everything runs smoothly within the server and on the threads.
Last edited by yeena on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:42 am, edited 20 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ Staff

𝗖𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘
    Owner • Team Anarchy

𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗣
    Original Creator • Unaligned
Last edited by yeena on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚!
Last edited by yeena on Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:48 am

Last edited by yeena on Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    yeena

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Last edited by yeena on Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      yeena

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

yeena

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby yeena » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:49 am

yeena

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby yeena » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:49 am

yeena

My pets
            My items
            My wishlist
            My gallery
            My scenes
            My dressups
            Trade with me

Re: Angels of Borzaya

Postby zealouzie » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:49 am

open for posting! this is a work in progress:
            there is no definite release date for this species.
            Last edited by zealouzie on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, im zealouzie
            i like drawing silly littel creechurs
            they/she/he
            zealouzie

My pets
            My items
            My wishlist
            My gallery
            My scenes
            My dressups
            Trade with me