Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Happy Halloween y'all! by Kitzune,

Artist Kitzune, [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Halloween y'all!

Postby Kitzune, » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:58 pm

So my best friend and I were just joking around trying to make up a costume for her OC Alex and my OC Kat and well hers got to be a candy and mine as you see an avocado or better said an avoKato :V
Last edited by Kitzune, on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hiya! You can call me Kat or Kylea, I'm Just your average space loving girl that is a big nerd for Netflix shows especially Voltron. A big aestetic and meme lover. Loaded sarcasm (just kidding but still). i read a l o t and believe in cryptids too, simply addicted to cinnamon rolls, I also love all sorts of gems and crystals. Fox enthusiast and gamer, Oh! and be sure to check out Billie Eilish and Echosmith.

VLD fanclub🌌 🌠 x TDP fanclub x x x
Image Image Image Image Image
Open for 1x1 roleplays! pm me
Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Halloween y'all!

Postby Sandrilene » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:10 pm

I love the simplicity, it's really cute. XD
Sandrilene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Halloween y'all!

Postby Kitzune, » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:34 am

Thank you! ^^
Hiya! You can call me Kat or Kylea, I'm Just your average space loving girl that is a big nerd for Netflix shows especially Voltron. A big aestetic and meme lover. Loaded sarcasm (just kidding but still). i read a l o t and believe in cryptids too, simply addicted to cinnamon rolls, I also love all sorts of gems and crystals. Fox enthusiast and gamer, Oh! and be sure to check out Billie Eilish and Echosmith.

VLD fanclub🌌 🌠 x TDP fanclub x x x
Image Image Image Image Image
Open for 1x1 roleplays! pm me
Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me