Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Breeding Caves by doktor monty

Based on Click to view
Artist doktor monty [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Breeding Caves

Postby doktor monty » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:03 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Elenmorian Dragons were created long ago, before mankind had his first thought. To subdeu the evil fiends that once ruled the planet of Rosohax, gods crafted the ultimate guardian. While that was long ago, dragons have evolved from the design of their ancsestors- into many different sub-species found accross the land today.

While they can be befriended, it's a difficult task. You see, Elenmorian Dragons are particularly slow growers. Due to this fact, dragon enthusiasts encourage befriending a dragon in its hatchling state (or even better, to hatch it yourself), because it will leave the best impression on something so stubborn. Once befriended, dragons are often very empathetic, playful, and can even become your best friend.

• Aside from what someone might believe, a dragon's alignment can stray from the good, and lawful. Usually, the alignment depends on the environment and the predisposed type of the dragon. Meaning, there are certainly more evil dragons that roam the land, though they are a little harder to befriend.

• Most dragons consume the general meat or fish most reptilians do. Though, while that's true, other dragon species are known to eat nuts, fruit, or even bones to get their nutrients. Again, this also depends on the type of dragon.

• It's well known that dragons age very slowly. In fact, the eldest dragon has been recently recorded at around 13 centuries old!
      A dragon's rarity is based almost entirely on its age, seeing as younger dragons are hunted for sport.

Egg: [standard]

Wyrmling: [common]

Juvenile: [uncommon]

Adult: [rare]

Elder: [very rare]

Ancient: [legendary]
    • Dragons can always be sorted into these categories. Different sizes, abilities, and behaviors soon to come!
Last edited by doktor monty on Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby doktor monty » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:03 pm

• Abide by all CS rules! That includes NSFW topics, and breaking of this rule will result in one warning.

• Don't trace, copy, or sell Elenmorian Dragons unless the adopt is won through official auctions. Only an artist can make official auctions and must be approved by me.

• Only staff can make adopts! Customs can be made and approved on this form!

• Technically, this is a closed species, though they are really just dragons from a specific planet. That means that while you can make your own dragon OC, you can not claim it to be an Elenmorian Dragon (dragons that are born on the planet of Rosohax). Dragons outside the species cannot interact with the breeding, exploration, growth pages, or anything in the community.

• Dragons can be traded for items within the Elenmorian community! That means anything bought in the market can be exchanged for an adopt if both users agree and show proof. See the market for more!

• Elenmorian Dragons can be your fursonas, but again they cannot be sold unless gotten from an official auction.

• Once you obtain a dragon, you cannot edit the design- only add/remove items.

• You are allowed to have an unlimited amount of Elenmorian Dragons (for now).

• If you receive three warnings for breaking any combinations of the previous rules, you will be banned. A ban from the community will disable you from participating in any part of the community whatsoever. This includes posting in the fanclub, breeding your dragons, or making customs.

• Only Adult-stage dragons (and above) can breed. See breeding table below.

• Do not remove anything from the breeding form, and completely fill it out or it will not be accepted.

• You can have one accepted form per month. This includes failed breedings.

• Please be patient with your dragons! It might take a while for a breeder to get to work on designing the kids. Harassment and begging are not allowed.

• Dragons can breed with any gender, any kind of dragon. Breeding two species of dragons will not mix the species, but create the chance of both species appearing in the clutch.
        Example wrote:You breed a Wyrm and Wyvern, you will only get Wyrms and Wyverns in the batch. You will not get any Ampitheres.
    • Incest is not allowed of any kind.

• Dragon clutches range from 1-3 offspring.

• Each injury that a dragon obtains from exploring will decrease the chance of successful breeding by 20% (injuries stack).

• If your dragon fails to breed, it will not remove their breeding slot, but you are not allowed to try again for a month.
Last edited by doktor monty on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:22 am, edited 14 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Info

Postby doktor monty » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:04 pm

Egg: [standard] - cannot breed

Wyrmling: [common] - cannot breed

Juvenile: [uncommon]- cannot breed

Adult: [rare] - can breed once during this stage

Elder: [very rare] - can breed three times during this stage

Ancient: [legendary] - can breed five times during this stage

Breeding slots stack. Meaning if the dragon doesn't breed once during it's adult stage, it can now breed four times during it's elder stage.

doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me