Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

For Lostfairy <3 by ~Teya~

Artist ~Teya~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 4 hours
Drawing sessions 7
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For Lostfairy <3

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:05 pm

Yeeeeahhh.. whatever the timer says it is definitely false, lol. My tab was open for weeks...
I changed / added a few things in her accessories, I hope that's ok ;w; Although I've never played Skyward Sword, I took a lil inspiration from it (especially for the bg!)
aa
I left this sketch open for a long time because I wasn't satisfied with the perspective. I still don't feel that great about it, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ My power for my house has also gone out like 3 times in October, so, there's my excuse for being hell lazy x'D

ref
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Lostfairy <3

Postby eboy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:15 pm

cooooool :o
eboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:25 pm

:000000000000 woa.. . ..
Image Image Image

Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:32 am

oh man that is awesome!
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:09 am

OH MY GOOODNESS, YOU'RE DONE ITTTT, AHHH!!! <333

Oh goshhhh, you drew Zuna so welllll??? I love seeing her in your bright and beautiful art style, it's so unique and colorful and wahhhh!! ;__; AND HER POSE. DUDE. She looks so fierce and brave and PERFECT. The whole pose and expression suits Zuna wonderfully!! And okay, wow, I'm fangirling SO hard about the background! IT LOOKS STRAIGHT OUT OF SKYWARD SWORD AND IT WORKS SO HECKING WELL. I LOVE IT. And honestly, the changes you made to her outfit reminds me of how they changed Link's outfit for Hyrule Warriors so ahhh, it's like if Zuna was a playable character in there. How epic. ;___; Also, randommm but: YOU DREW HER EYEBROWS SO WELL. It sounds weird but I love that you paid attention to the shape of her eyebrows. I admire people who look at the small details like that. <33

I'm so honored that you took the time to draw my Zuna girl. <3 And spent so much time on it, wowwww. That really blesses me and man, you're just wonderful, Teya. You're a gorgeous person. <3333

This was so beautiful to see when I woke up this morning, thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:40 am

eboy wrote:cooooool :o

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote::000000000000 woa.. . ..

Thank you both! ;0;
J-and-K341 wrote:oh man that is awesome!

aa thank you J <3
Lostfairy wrote:OH MY GOOODNESS, YOU'RE DONE ITTTT, AHHH!!! <333

Oh goshhhh, you drew Zuna so welllll??? I love seeing her in your bright and beautiful art style, it's so unique and colorful and wahhhh!! ;__; AND HER POSE. DUDE. She looks so fierce and brave and PERFECT. The whole pose and expression suits Zuna wonderfully!! And okay, wow, I'm fangirling SO hard about the background! IT LOOKS STRAIGHT OUT OF SKYWARD SWORD AND IT WORKS SO HECKING WELL. I LOVE IT. And honestly, the changes you made to her outfit reminds me of how they changed Link's outfit for Hyrule Warriors so ahhh, it's like if Zuna was a playable character in there. How epic. ;___; Also, randommm but: YOU DREW HER EYEBROWS SO WELL. It sounds weird but I love that you paid attention to the shape of her eyebrows. I admire people who look at the small details like that. <33

I'm so honored that you took the time to draw my Zuna girl. <3 And spent so much time on it, wowwww. That really blesses me and man, you're just wonderful, Teya. You're a gorgeous person. <3333

This was so beautiful to see when I woke up this morning, thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3333

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT. I finished the sketch like 2 weeks ago and left it because I thought it wasn't good enough and really, really didn't wanna disappoint you >0< I was also nervous I changed her too much, but I'm so glad you like the changes!! I was stumped on the bg for awhile yesterday. I didn't want it to just be random shapes n whatever because that didn't fit it. So I just looked up pictures of game play from from Skyward sword and copied it x'D
Btw now that I'm finished my side don't feel pressured to finish yours quickly, there's no rush!! cx
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me