Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

bogsby by kageyenova

Artist kageyenova [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

bogsby

Postby kageyenova » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:28 am

    wildest goblin in the west faljklahfla
    i tried so hard to exaggerate his features so he wouldnt end up pretty,,, i really tried dude

    Image

    EDIT;
      forgot to say this character aint minnee ackk,, this boyo belongs to BornFromAshes!! ref i used was here,,,
Last edited by kageyenova on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image
sicc car by bluepup429
Image
User avatar
kageyenova
 
Posts: 8446
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:25 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bogsby

Postby starpups16 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:29 am

Bro... hes still pretty.....
Star

Wip

Toy House

PWYW Sketch Shop

Have Tokens! Need them gone! PM if you do art!
User avatar
starpups16
 
Posts: 5031
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ASTROHUND » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 am

          can I just say... I love ur style sm dude?? 💕 it’s amazing
Image
IG
Kanye West #5294
User avatar
ASTROHUND
 
Posts: 6875
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:40 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bogsby

Postby kageyenova » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:33 am

starpups16 wrote:Bro... hes still pretty.....

jaljshahlfah hE WASNT MEANT TO BE SOB,,,,,, FLSKJLSJLHS BUT THANK ????????

Image
sicc car by bluepup429
Image
User avatar
kageyenova
 
Posts: 8446
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:25 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby kageyenova » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:35 am

ASTROHUND wrote:
          can I just say... I love ur style sm dude?? 💕 it’s amazing


alfjaj thank u omg <333

Image
sicc car by bluepup429
Image
User avatar
kageyenova
 
Posts: 8446
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:25 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bogsby

Postby BornFromAshes » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:37 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi[FDSJHSDFIO:AERJA?????????
i"M SERIOUSLY SCREAMINGKAGE WTH??? ThE HELL MAN YOU"RE SO AMAZING ::::::::WWWWWW:::::: I CANT EVEN,,, SERIOUSLY WLLEA:??? ????!!!!

I hAD TO REMIND MYSELF TO BREATHE HALFWAY THROUGH?? dudeeeeeeee;;;;;;;;;w;;;;;;;;;;;

i seriously?? can't thank you hard enough?? dude you're so special,, im so grateful to have you ;;;;;w;;;;;;;

Ash: Female:Ace-Aro
Fantasy lover
Digital Artist: Going strong for 7 years!
Image
Image
User avatar
BornFromAshes
 
Posts: 2429
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bogsby

Postby starpups16 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:37 am

Kageyenora wrote:
starpups16 wrote:Bro... hes still pretty.....

jaljshahlfah hE WASNT MEANT TO BE SOB,,,,,, FLSKJLSJLHS BUT THANK ????????


WhAt Do YoU MeAn??????????? YOuR ArtS AlWayS PrEttY? alhlrshaoius IDK
YOuR WeLcoMe?
Star

Wip

Toy House

PWYW Sketch Shop

Have Tokens! Need them gone! PM if you do art!
User avatar
starpups16
 
Posts: 5031
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bogsby

Postby kageyenova » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:41 am

BornFromAshes wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi[FDSJHSDFIO:AERJA?????????
i"M SERIOUSLY SCREAMINGKAGE WTH??? ThE HELL MAN YOU"RE SO AMAZING ::::::::WWWWWW:::::: I CANT EVEN,,, SERIOUSLY WLLEA:??? ????!!!!

I hAD TO REMIND MYSELF TO BREATHE HALFWAY THROUGH?? dudeeeeeeee;;;;;;;;;w;;;;;;;;;;;

i seriously?? can't thank you hard enough?? dude you're so special,, im so grateful to have you ;;;;;w;;;;;;;

IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT BUT I PREDICTED MY FAILURE DUDE LMAO FJSLSLSJL ILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN

and wym dude im the one grateful to have you ;;;w;;;,,,,,,

Image
sicc car by bluepup429
Image
User avatar
kageyenova
 
Posts: 8446
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:25 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bogsby

Postby BornFromAshes » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:51 am

Kageyenora wrote:
BornFromAshes wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi[FDSJHSDFIO:AERJA?????????
i"M SERIOUSLY SCREAMINGKAGE WTH??? ThE HELL MAN YOU"RE SO AMAZING ::::::::WWWWWW:::::: I CANT EVEN,,, SERIOUSLY WLLEA:??? ????!!!!

I hAD TO REMIND MYSELF TO BREATHE HALFWAY THROUGH?? dudeeeeeeee;;;;;;;;;w;;;;;;;;;;;

i seriously?? can't thank you hard enough?? dude you're so special,, im so grateful to have you ;;;;;w;;;;;;;

IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT BUT I PREDICTED MY FAILURE DUDE LMAO FJSLSLSJL ILL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN

and wym dude im the one grateful to have you ;;;w;;;,,,,,,

I DONT SEE A FAILURE,, HES BOOTIFULL---my grubby little man<<<<33!!!!!!

Ash: Female:Ace-Aro
Fantasy lover
Digital Artist: Going strong for 7 years!
Image
Image
User avatar
BornFromAshes
 
Posts: 2429
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:30 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests