Witch craft

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Witch craft

Postby Lxgically♠️Speaking » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:26 am

my little witches bubbled u a brew in their cauldron and got these five to accompany them. Mithril the orca, Soul Catcher the winged, Leopard the three tailed, Dark the finned, And Electricity the elegant are coming to help the witches on their journey to the isle of mystery, here they will meet the king of black in Dogania, The serpent dog. the bunny fairy of love, Lacian, Has given the rose witches their wings. lets hope golden rose, blond rose, rainbow rse, red rose, and purple rose know what they are doing!
Image Image ImageImage

Hi! I'm Logically. Feel free to send over a trade, I'm fairly easy to make a deal with ^ ^ (sig is wip ^ ^)
He/Him

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Lxgically♠️Speaking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witch craft

Postby Lxgically♠️Speaking » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:09 am

I'm getting to the part where they are in Darkwood falls. about to post it
Image Image ImageImage

Hi! I'm Logically. Feel free to send over a trade, I'm fairly easy to make a deal with ^ ^ (sig is wip ^ ^)
He/Him

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Lxgically♠️Speaking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me