Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kitsune Editable (For Roleplay) by Chicken~Strips

Artist Chicken~Strips [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kitsune Editable (For Roleplay)

Postby Chicken~Strips » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:02 pm

This is for a kitsune roleplay I'm creating. PLEASE DO NOT USE if the kitsune you are creating is not an accepted character in the roleplay.

Information on given choices

Leader: One per 'tribe', must have all nine tails
Elder: Must have all nine tails, retired kitsunes who will take over for a leader or healer if they are injured/killed
Healer: A medic for their 'tribe,' only one or two, depending on the number of other kitsunes in the 'tribe'
Warrior: All kitsunes with 5-8 tails, they fight, hunt, and protect their 'tribe.' The average grown kitsune.
Mother: A grown female (5-9 tails) with kits.
Trainees- Adolescent kitsunes, training to become warriors after gaining more tails. (2-4 tails)
Kits- 'Baby' kitsunes, still living with their mothers. They only have one tail,making them look like any average canine.

Element is the powers a kitsune has, and determines what tribe they're in.
Fire kitsunes (fire symbol) can control and create fire and heat.
Water kitsunes (water drop symbol) can control and create water and ice.
Nature kitsunes (leaf symbol) can manipulate flora and fauna.
Earth kitsunes (rock symbol) can control and create earthen materials (mud, rock, dirt, sand, ect.)
Shadow kitsunes (moon symbol) can blend in with shadows and more powerful ones (7-9 tails) can predict the upcoming future.

With this editable, you can remove or add tails. The small kitsune is for kits and has one tail. The medium kitsune is for trainees and has 2-4 tails. The large kitsune is for any other ranks, and has 5-9 tails.
Link to roleplay thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4194139&p=127462143#p127460024
Link to discussion thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4194211#p127462181
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me