Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hawky<3

Rise | #2447

Postby Hawky<3 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: january, [date judged]
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, have them tell me why or why not they deserve to be cast as a bad spirit... their point of view only. you have 500 words, no extras. prettying up is fine.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (max 500 words)

end date: 11/4/19 at 11:59 EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a pale calico tabby with orange eyes.

Other Features: scars on the face and side
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2447

Postby Meoauniaea » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Mark!

Username: Syelfavaki
Cat Name: Fallpaw (Fallshade)

Clan: ElmClan

Prompt: (max 500 words)
Last edited by Meoauniaea on Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Res!
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:30 pm

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name:

WIP
❀ I'm a Snake! ❀
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

β™˜ ~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~ β™˜
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:48 pm

tentative res....not 100% solid on an idea so thats why but im thinking something about redemption and deserving a chance to be a better cat

Username: foxxbreath
Cat Name:

ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Username: Lacuna
    Cat Name: Woodclaw (Woody)

Clan: Elden Glaring

Prompt:
    I did kill him. Not the one I was accused of, but his attacker, after. I hunted that rogue with every skill in my arsenal and I took him down with a swift swipe of my claws to his throat. I was accused of the wrong killing in cold blood before the deed was even done. I never told my brother, but I won't deny it to the gods. And they said to me, when I came here, that my actions were unnecessary, didn't change anything but showed my morality; revenge is a dish served on the dark side.

So here I am. I do not find my friends because for most of my life, there was only one. All my clan forsook me and mentally sent me here so many moons ago they've probably forgotten. I stay on the outskirts and cling close to the only cat who mattered to me, my brother. And I see him suffer for the life of another, comfort him in his last moments, but I am a coward and I look away before it's over. I expect he will cross realms soon, and I know he will not join me. It is not a crime to be a loner. But when I gaze out on the world again, imagine my surprise when I see: he is alive.

And I go to him. I do not expect to earn my way out of this place, because I was raised in the clan way and now, here I am, mentoring cats to do it "all wrong." But they are strong. I love them as an uncle would, as this brother has always done. And if they live a great life with their own rules, they'll end up here, with me. And it wouldn't be so bad, because the best place is with friends and family, and I don't expect I would have had much fun anywhere else. Maybe my sin was that I was selfish the entire way.
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    [ Rules | FAQ | CS Help | Art Use Info ]
    Free Stuff: [ Pets | Avatars | Sigs ]
    ──────────────
    Liddi - she/her - poet - crocheter - autistic
    my PPS collection/guide
    guide to Lacuna pets - avi
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:01 am

Username: houndjaw
Cat Name: phlox leaf

Clan: valeclan

Prompt:
"the star sleepers will sing of my feats! the heavens will bend under my will and then you will know of my power! i am the genesis and terminus of this forest!"

these last words still ring in my ears like an echoing call. i remember the fury, the passion, the absolute power i had over those fools i called my family. i do not regret my actions, despite the reprimand of my ancestors; what i did was...factual. logical. if a few poor cats died to further my research, so be it.

they never really cared to investigate about my practices until i researched on sweet, little puddle. when they found him, foxglove hanging from his tiny fangs and a distant look in his eye, everyone became suspicious. it didn't take them long to put the pieces together. with my aptitude for exploratory situations with what they deemed "dangerous" herbs, and the regular disappearances on my part, it was a perfect fit for a perfect crime.

there are a few things i would have done differently, near the end. would i have fought back, ran away from the vale, if given the chance? maybe if i hadn't, i would not have met my untimely end by falling into those blasted rapids. i could have made them see the truth. i could have been great.

instead, i am condemned to wander these stars forever, met with the scowls of those i offended and not a single herb to take solace. how utterly alone i feel, without the comfort of seeing my experiments splayed before me, the full effect of whatever concoction i fed them take affect.

i am not evil, just a poet of great ambition.

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx Ρ•hΡ”/hΡ”r | Ξ±dult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:08 am

Username: ~Trompy
Cat Name: Cinnamonleaf

Clan: Snakeclan

Prompt: I tried my best… to right the wrongs of my past. Yet, I can not pretend it never happened. I used to live in a band of rogues, you see. Merciless in every sense of the word. We killed… so many… queens, helpless kits, even. I knew it was wrong, but I was afraid to stand up to them. My choices were to join the pack or be killed. Looking back now, I would have preferred death. This weight of countless bodies slung over my shoulders burdens me every day. That is why now, I have taken a vow to never hurt another creature again. This clan that has saved me from a life of solitude as a loner… I became a medicine cat and gave up the right to bear kits as a sacrifice for the sins I have committed. I knew it wouldn't be enough. I don’t deserve Starclan. I deserved to be cast as a tainted soul, to roam the earth alone for eternity, with my only company the screams of innocent cats echoing in my ears. Even now, as I guide the young cats of the clan with a gift for medicine towards their born duty to heal their clanmates, I know there is no way to redeem myself and make it into Starclan.

Withdrawing
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3
❀ ☼ ❀ ☾ ❀

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkilljoys » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:35 am

Username: ChicBoy1_
Cat Name: Shadefall

Clan: GladeClan

Prompt: [ 497 ]
I didn't like dares. Pesky games always bored me. Especially the one's warriors played. A new one recently showed up, and the whole clan buzzed each and every day. Apparently making other people do crazy things was 'fun' around here. But I obliged - I played it. Truth or dare, the crazy yet somehow fun game. I didn't realize how crazy it was, though. I detested the idea when it was displayed, the new dare I would be given. Make the leader, Cinderstar, fall in love with me. What would I do after, though? Cinderstar was insanely paranoid. If she knew I had betrayed her, who knows what would happen. But it didn't matter - I did it. It was quite funny, really. After a while of getting to know her, I felt the dare was worth it. I enjoyed it - enjoyed her presence. Eventually, the warriors declared the dare over, and I was set aside. Not for long. That mouse-brained tom who gave me the first dare had a new idea. Two options - do something horrible or break the leader's heart. I protested, but it was no use. So I did what I had to. I finished the dare. Something horrible - that was the option I chose. I leaped forward and bit into his neck without hesitation. I could see the desperation and shock in his eyes as he struggled and choked. I loved it. The sensation of satisfaction rippling through my muscles - an epiphany of happiness ringing through me. But that lasted mere seconds before I realized what I had done. The look in Cinderstar's gaze was unreadable as I was banished from the camp. I knew I couldn't do anything, though. I could only walk in silence and hope for the best.

The camp was silent. Four guards outside, but I knew the nooks and crannies of the leaves surrounding the ditch known as Gladeclan. Persuading Cinderstar wouldn't be easy. If I was caught, I'd be dead. I was playing with fire in a game of roulette. As I shifted through the leaves, I began to hear a guard padding closer, and I did all I could not to rush out of the bush and wake the whole clan. I heard a yowl of alarm, and I tumbled forward and into the camp. Before I could move a paw, a cat was on me, claws digging into my back.
"Do it," I heard Cinderstar's voice, and a sensation of horror and sadness rippled through me. I found myself in a void, darkness reaching towards me. My lungs seemed to burst as the darkness twisted and waved. Opening my jaw, thick water flooded into my mouth, and I fought to reach the surface of whatever river or lake I was in. I reached the bubbling surface, gasping for air as I clawed at the side of the river. Managing to haul myself onto the bank, I blinked. I stifled a gasp as I realized where I was.
Last edited by kkilljoys on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old account, stopped playing like a solid few years ago πŸ‘
kkilljoys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:43 am

Username: Schainukan
Cat Name: Dustwing

Clan: Slateclan

Prompt:
    I did what had to be done.

Ultimately, everyone knew what had to be done.
    But no one had the courage to do so.
    All were cowardly enough to deny the obvious truth.
    Ignorant fools! They merely watched as the sickness continued to spread.
    Seeping into each and everybody, slowly causing them to weaken and crumble.

And all of this because of that unkept and sickly outsider kit. While most may say I did it out of spite, my dislike for kittypets and rogues a known fact, do indeed know very well that was not the case.
    Duskclan was dying. And in secret, everyone knew it.
    But none dared to voice a word.
    Nor take action.

Everybody continued to play dumb,
    whether it was out of hopefulness and believe that everything would be fine
    or simply turning a blind eye to the ever lingering death.

Finally, someone had to take out that infested being.
    And that someone had to be - me
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me