Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Inktober Day 28 by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Inktober Day 28

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:47 am

THIS TOOK ME WAY TOO LONG. But at long last, I am finished drawing Chanyeol giving Chen a piggyback ride! ,:D I honestly don't know why Chanyeol looks like he's having a hard time, Chen is a such a small bean. I bet he doesn't weigh very much. C'mon, Chanyeol, you've got the muscles to carry him easilyyyy! XD

I've never drawn poses like this so I'm proud of myself, hehe. ;-; It was really odd drawing this and I feel like it doesn't look super natural but I AM DONE WITH THIS ART. It took far too long. XD

The timer is off by a lot cuz I was also talking to a best friend (^w^), I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! This and this were my ref pictures! <33 (They are SO cute, oh my goodness!)

All comments and likes are appreciated!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Inktober Day 28

Postby Ja986 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:34 am

EEK I SAID IT BEFORE BUT THIS IS SO CUTE AH THE EXPRESSIONS ARE PRICELESS The backround is super pretty also!! GREAT JOB I can't wait to see your last few drawings! :O I'm bummed that you possibly won't be doing daily drawings though D: But oh well, I can go through your gallery and stare at the old ones hehe XD
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Inktober Day 28

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:21 am

Ja986 wrote:EEK I SAID IT BEFORE BUT THIS IS SO CUTE AH THE EXPRESSIONS ARE PRICELESS The backround is super pretty also!! GREAT JOB I can't wait to see your last few drawings! :O I'm bummed that you possibly won't be doing daily drawings though D: But oh well, I can go through your gallery and stare at the old ones hehe XD

GAHHHH, THANK YOUUUU!!! I'm glad the expressions are good, I was hoping they'd turn out good!! ;^.^ And ahhhh, WHATTTT? That blesses me so so muchhhh, Ja, you are just heckin' wonderfull?!!!! <33333 I will definitely try to keep up drawing a lot after Inktober! Not every day but I'll keep up the habit of drawing each week. <333
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me