HALLOWEEN ADOPTS [3/6] OPEN by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HALLOWEEN ADOPTS [3/6] OPEN

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:59 pm

C$ & or wl (sometimes non wl) Rares+ / wl Items & or Lioden Stuff (we can talk about this via PM - it's allowed on the Lioden COC [it would count as art payment]) < art of my characters or characters you're offering < less than rare pets or other game items
Other characters fall anywhere into this category. But here's a little thing for characters I like
Dark designs and colors < light designs and colors

*If the Lioden items offers aren't allowed on here, absolutely disregard that. If mentioned / brought up that it is not allowed any offers including such items / lions will be declined or notified of their disapproval, and the option will be completely removed.*

This is an auction. The highest bid will receive the adopt, as long as the payment is accepted. If it's an offer that is *not* a trade, it will be accepted via PM or on the thread itself. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the next highest bid will be chosen *or* the auction will simply continue to run.

Any / all leading bids will have "*" next to them so you are aware of what you have to beat if you are looking to win the adopt.
There are no autobuys yet, but perhaps they will be added another time. Bids will be listed from first to last, yet they will *not* disclose the bidder (if it's trade. If it's on the thread, you obviously can find it).

If I don't add your bid within a little while, *please* be patient. I am not on the game 24/7 and have an often busy life, or I'm too demotivated to do much. This was quite a stretch for me. Your bid will be added eventually.

BIDS

I: CYOP "High Divinity"
- Owned by AstroCat

II: "Black Cadillac" [TENTATIVE]

III: "Cultic Spider"
- owned by Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

IV: CYOP "Cold Kerosene"

V: Snuff [TENTATIVE]
- owned by AstroCat

VI: custom
- no current bids

For Multiple
- *1 & 5 I do really like this offer, I'm still going to be tentative with five however

The timer is off. I'm going through a lot lately and I was busy at the time of leaving this open a few times. Other than that, this is a single-sitting adopt batch. Sort of proud of myself; I usually don't have the motivation to complete more than one, if any at all.

Edited to remove a random line + remove an unneeded, forgotten sparkle.

Happy Halloween.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Re: HALLOWEEN ADOPTS [3/3] OPEN

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:29 am

bump

Re: HALLOWEEN ADOPTS [4/4] OPEN

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:19 am

bump, new cyop added

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:58 am

bump. I also look at tokens.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:25 am

bump