Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I'm Sorry by kiwipen

Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I'm Sorry

Postby kiwipen » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:44 pm

This is an open letter, to anyone of whom I've hurt, been rude to, treated poorly, or upset in any way.
      I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the times I've acted rude or condescending to those who didn't deserve it. No one deserves to be made to feel unsafe in any space they turn to for support.
      I'm sorry to the people I've mistreated over some little thing. I'm sorry to the people I've said unacceptable things to or about them.
      I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for the way I've acted for the past two years. I'm sorry for the way I've treated people. I'm sorry for failing to be the person you all thought I was.

I'm going to do better. I'm going to behave better and be a better person. Those of you who look up to me deserve the very best I can be. I haven't been the best I could be for a long while. While I have been going through my own personal issues, that is never an excuse for how I've treated people. No one deserves the treatment I've given some people.

I'm sorry. I promise I'm going to do better.
      And finally, thank you. Thank you to everyone who is still here for me and I hope I can be a better person for everyone.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Sorry

Postby Junithegriffin » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:47 pm

you can do it!
yes.
Junithegriffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:58 pm

accepting that you've done wrong and need to work towards becoming better is a very hard thing to acknowledge, so I applaud you for being able to speak up and say "I need to work on myself". Although be careful not to be too hard on yourself! Working to be a better friend and person is something that can easily be warped into a damaging way of thinking that because you're not the absolute best you can be, you're not good. Just remember that no one can be the 'best' of themselves, but the fact that you want to strive to become better is a very good and admirable thing. Good luck ♡♡
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Honestly, I'm in the same boat. I'm an adult now, and when I look back on my actions I realize that my actions were completely justified considering how others acted toward me. They encouraged you to be proud and believe in yourself, they wanted you to love yourself. Like me, they flipped like a switch and took it all away because you became "better" than them, and they couldn't handle that. You are who you are, you should not cower and submit because they decide you're no longer the princess they really didn't deserve in the first place. They might call you crazy, they might call you rude, they might beg you to get psychiatric help, but that's the reflection of their own self loathing they're portraying into you. This might seem a little narcissistic but there is no greater happiness in life than being comfortable in your own skin, don't regret the past because it was all fun and games. You're the ruler of your own world, you don't need peasants bringing you down to their own pit of self loathing and hatred because they aren't where you are in life.

All that said, nobody's perfect, it takes a few bad mistakes to shape us into who we are destined to be. Carry on, live bravely, be who you want to be and smile when you go through it all.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:24 am

Pokeykat1 wrote:you can do it!

thank you :'3

clip ♡ wrote:
    accepting that you've done wrong and need to work towards becoming better is a very hard thing to acknowledge, so I applaud you for being able to speak up and say "I need to work on myself". Although be careful not to be too hard on yourself! Working to be a better friend and person is something that can easily be warped into a damaging way of thinking that because you're not the absolute best you can be, you're not good. Just remember that no one can be the 'best' of themselves, but the fact that you want to strive to become better is a very good and admirable thing. Good luck ♡♡

thank you, that is a very good distinction and i'll be sure to remember it. i am working on being better every day.

AngelBowties wrote:Honestly, I'm in the same boat. I'm an adult now, and when I look back on my actions I realize that my actions were completely justified considering how others acted toward me. They encouraged you to be proud and believe in yourself, they wanted you to love yourself. Like me, they flipped like a switch and took it all away because you became "better" than them, and they couldn't handle that. You are who you are, you should not cower and submit because they decide you're no longer the princess they really didn't deserve in the first place. They might call you crazy, they might call you rude, they might beg you to get psychiatric help, but that's the reflection of their own self loathing they're portraying into you. This might seem a little narcissistic but there is no greater happiness in life than being comfortable in your own skin, don't regret the past because it was all fun and games. You're the ruler of your own world, you don't need peasants bringing you down to their own pit of self loathing and hatred because they aren't where you are in life.

All that said, nobody's perfect, it takes a few bad mistakes to shape us into who we are destined to be. Carry on, live bravely, be who you want to be and smile when you go through it all.

i'm glad you found some solace / relief in your own situation. i do think the anger towards me is justified in this particular instance, and i want to be better for everyone's sake.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me