Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kiwi's Doodle & Sketch Shop by kiwipen

Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiwi's Doodle & Sketch Shop

Postby kiwipen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:34 am

Hewwo welcome to my doodle shop!
This is where I'll be selling anything I might doodle up or just share my sketches. I'll be trying to keep this mostly sales related in regards to lines and species, but you may find the occasional YCH or adopt here and there!
Last edited by kiwipen on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiwi's Doodle & Sketch Shop

Postby kiwipen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:48 am

species + lineart purchasing rules

If you plan on turning my sketches into a species, or you're planning on purchasing lines from me, here are the terms of purchase:
Rules subject to change; all additions will be dated so that only sales made from that point are subject to those new terms.

• There will be no removal of my signature from the lineart.
  • There will be no 'redoing' of the lines without my express permission.
    ( I define 'redoing' the lines as completely sketching and lining it from scratch in yours or another person's art style)
  • There will be no reselling of the species or the lineart without notifying me.
  • Notify me if the lines change threads so I can be added to the new canvas.
  • There will be no reselling of the species or the lineart to a handful of specific people of whom are blocked. (They are allowed to participate in the species, be hired as artists, or do any of the normal species participation. They are not, however, allowed to co-own the species or lines at any time. ) Due to them being blocked, they and I are unable to perform the minimum duties required to interact and fulfill their portions of the contract. Should the base be sold to a blocked person, they are still required to uphold this contract.
  • There will be no restricting the species to male & female breeding except in the cases of an ARPG, where you must provide a free or low-cost alternative (Value of alternative must be less than $1 USD) for same-sex couples to reproduce inside your game.
  • There will be no restricting the species' characters from being LGBTQIAP+ identifying.
  • You must get my express written permission to take them off-site.
  • You cannot sell adopts of the species for USD or DeviantART points without purchasing the proper rights to.
    ( To purchase the rights to sell for that currency, you will be required to pay the equivalent of $20 USD / 2000 Points. USD sales arranged offsite. )
  • You cannot resell the lines of the species for USD or DeviantART points if you haven't paid me said currency.
  • You cannot remove, alter, or change the visibility of my signature.
  • I will be allowed to have unlimited MYO to the species in question. You purchasing this species from me is also giving CS moderators permission to add me to the canvas if you do not respond to me asking to be added within 30 days.
  • We can discuss the rarity allowance of said MYO term on a case-by-case basis.
  • We can also discuss my rights regarding rehoming said MYO if I do not feel that bonded to them after creation.
  • I am not required to be part of the artist team; you can decide to completely disclude me from the artist position if you so desire.
  • I will be allowed to do my own breedings for the species in question. I agree to let a staff member roll for my breedings in regards to traits, mutations, and/or kit/cub amounts, but I must be allowed to do my own breedings when it comes to design. You purchasing the species / lineart from me is your express permission to give CS moderators the right to add me to the canvas if you do not respond to me being added within 30 days.
  • You still hold the right to 'ban' me from species participation if I am to break the rules you set forth. However, even if I am 'banned' from the species, you still must allow me to make my own designs on said base / do my own breedings if I so want to at that point. You are allowed to completely void said designs from participating with nonbanned members of your species, however.
Last edited by kiwipen on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:21 am

res for extras.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Mark ❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things