Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Inktober Day 18 by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Inktober Day 18

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:41 am

Ahhh, see? This prompt was MUCH more fun for me. (o^v^o) I thought Gwendolyn from the book The Marvelous Adventures of Gwendolyn Gray by B.A. Williamson worked for today's word, misfit. She's the most PERFECT misfit, spunky and imaginative and just GAH, I love the book and her character so much. ;-; One of the best books I've read, honestly.

I was planning on just doing a sketch but I was having far too much fun! It was so cool/weird being able to come up with her face and stuff, I'm not used to draw book characters. XD ALSO! I have never successfully drawn curly hair so I'm happy with myself. XD

The timer is off by a little cuz I kept chatting with my sister about I don't even know what, I used a mouse, it took only one drawing session, and please don't steal or repost this!

All comments and likes are appreciated!! <333 Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

P.S. Oh my GOSH, a few minutes after I finish this art, I see there's a second book coming out and on the cover, you can see her face.... *face palms* But that's okay, this is MY vision for how she looks like. XDDD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me