edits:
none

transparent
Code: Select all
username:
name:
sex: doe
prompt:
To win this bun, describe her ideal place to live.
Word limit: 350

October 26th - finished

happy59188 wrote:🎀𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮🎀

username: Happy59188
name: Marinette
prompt:
Marinette's ideal place to live is in a pumpkin a farmer made her. Her home/pumpkin is made of real pumpkin, the biggest pumpkin the farmer ever grew! He made her a dish with her name on it and everything. She gets fed every morning from his fresh carrot field. Her home smells of cinnamon and sweet tea. Other than her food dish, she has the smallest window with some straw and grass on the ground. She’s a pretty small bun so she has no trouble fitting in, although, it can get cramped sometimes! She has a pet caterpillar living with her, who sits on the window. The caterpillars name is after the farmers, Dean, who is a green/brown caterpillar. Soon, she knows he will perch up on her ceiling like a chandelier and be a cocoon, turning into a beautiful butterfly! Now, more about her home. Her pumpkin is perched at the top of a hill with a pebbled path leading up to it with a little door and a little sign saying 'Marrinette' on it. The farmer created a little mailbox outside which he puts little notes although she doesn’t understand them. She has a tiny little bush behind her home with alot of critters she makes friends with. So she knows this, is her perfect place to live!
(222 words)

(Tried to find a picture kind of like the discription!)

Themesong; This Is How We Do -- Katy Perry
Favorite Colour; Green, kind of like a soft, grass green
Birth Sign; Taurus, because her birthday is May, 7th
Favorite Food; Carrot Cake, Carrots, grass, clovers.
Best Friend; Dean the caterpillar
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cottontail #32

Postby epilogue » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:41 am

username: feral.
name: vashti
prompt: vashti's ideal place to live is a flower field with a small little cottage in the middle. she absolutely loves flowers and she wants to decorate her dream cottage with flowers inside and out!
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:43 am

username: Diamond pet
name: Bluebell
prompt: Wip!
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:48 am

username: Honeycreeper66
name: Hope
prompt: Hope's dream place to live is right under a weeping willow. Where the leaves are overgrown and the tree acts like a special hide-away for her eyes only.
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:45 am

🎀𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮🎀

username: Happy59188
name: Marinette
prompt:
Marinette's ideal place to live is in a pumpkin a farmer made her. Her home/pumpkin is made of real pumpkin, the biggest pumpkin the farmer ever grew! He made her a dish with her name on it and everything. She gets fed every morning from his fresh carrot field. Her home smells of cinnamon and sweet tea. Other than her food dish, she has the smallest window with some straw and grass on the ground. She’s a pretty small bun so she has no trouble fitting in, although, it can get cramped sometimes! She has a pet caterpillar living with her, who sits on the window. The caterpillars name is after the farmers, Dean, who is a green/brown caterpillar. Soon, she knows he will perch up on her ceiling like a chandelier and be a cocoon, turning into a beautiful butterfly! Now, more about her home. Her pumpkin is perched at the top of a hill with a pebbled path leading up to it with a little door and a little sign saying 'Marrinette' on it. The farmer created a little mailbox outside which he puts little notes although she doesn’t understand them. She has a tiny little bush behind her home with alot of critters she makes friends with. So she knows this, is her perfect place to live!
(222 words)

(Tried to find a picture kind of like the discription!)

Themesong; This Is How We Do -- Katy Perry
Favorite Colour; Green, kind of like a soft, grass green
Birth Sign; Taurus, because her birthday is May, 7th
Favorite Food; Carrot Cake, Carrots, grass, clovers.
Best Friend; Dean the caterpillar
Last edited by jointedwishes on Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
my toyhouse
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous dog » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:50 am

Carson𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

username: tall cat
name: Carson
prompt:
Carson spends her days on the farm, in the barn where she lives. she-
actually, here, let her tell you,,,,

Oh, umm, tall, you want me to talk, im not much of a talker you know...

crunch, crunch

"mind if I eat while we talk?,,,, ok, so" Carson continued while eating some grass. "its been a long day, i live on a farm in a far away town,, i've always wanted to be pretty, live in a castle, ya know, the cool things some girls want.. well after talking to my friends.."
Carson stopped at the last note. The barn dog came up behind her, "hello, ya know you're the prettiest here right?"
Carson didn't beleave him, she just hopped away talking. "What a flee-brain."
"Please," the dog when on, following "you must know where you belong." He padded away into the barn, as Carson stopped and thought about where she did belong. She thought, how would this farm run with out me, it would shut down. In a castle, you would be busy every second. That wasn't the life for me.
She was more adventurous!

Ever since, she thought and thought. And now knows. Carsons place is at the peaceful, yet wild, farm.
Last edited by anonymous dog on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

he/him
inactive
directioner

anonymous dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystical-maniac » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:26 pm

username: mystic-canine
name: dusty
prompt: dusty would like to live near a lake under a hollow log. When she woke up she would go off to gather food and run around near the lake with her friends And chase butterflies around the forest. She and her Best friend would watch the sunset in the afternoon and go to sleep.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JasperTheWarrior05 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:36 pm

username: JasperTheWarrior05
name: Waffles
prompt: Waffles' ideal place to live is with her bunny parents for the rest of her life. She loves all of her siblings and family very much and is so comfortable at home. She is quite the homebody. But, someday she knows that she will have to leave the comfort of home. So she's taking life as it comes and enjoying the journey. (62 words)
Last edited by JasperTheWarrior05 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
JasperTheWarrior05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meloh » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:42 pm

username: meloh
name: Merla
prompt: Clear blue eyes sparkling like the cloudless blue skies above her and sandy marbled coat matching the landscape around her perfectly, Merla's ideal home is an oasis. Her large ears make the hot temperatures livable, and the cool rainwater each morning provides her with all she needs to be perfectly happy in a desert habitat.

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polaris ❦ » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:39 am

username: a u r o r a
name: Rime
prompt: Rime’s dream place would be in a meadow, surrounded by trees; it’s covered almost year round by permafrost. her den is a warm, frost covered oak tree.
my boo <3

My main sona and my son <33 art- quailsoup on DA

artfight[/i]
polaris ❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me