Nox | #206 by Sinful_Lies

Based on Click to view
Artist Sinful_Lies [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nox | #206

Postby Sinful_Lies » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:36 am

Nox are adoptable canines, focused on character development and world building! Lots of adopts out there just make characters for people to have, but we want you to actually use these fellas! Anyone is welcome to join!

My First custom as an artist!

Name: Jay
Pack: Sinister's Alleyway Pack
Description: - Light gray with darker gray stripes and a blue galaxy on his back left leg
Personality: Light hearted
History: Jay and Lurker were raised together even though they were not from the same litter. Lurker began to see things that would eventually come true. Jay would always help Lurker when the visions got really bad. Lurker would spend a lot of his time in the healer's den and started to become weak. Everyday Jay would help Lurker make his way to the river to get fresh water, but soon Lurker couldn't walk. Jay was desperate for an answer, trying to do anything he could to help Lurker. One night, after everyone in the pack had fallen to sleep Jay felt a strong pull to the river. He didn't know why, but he followed the feeling. When reaching the river Jay saw the silhouette of a wolf dipping a ball of moss into the water before pulling it out. The wolf looked up at hi and made a gesture as to say, "now it's your turn to try." Jay collected a small ball of moss before dipping it into the river and pulling it out. The ball of moss soaked up a lot of water, excited, Jay looked up to thank the wolf who had shown him, only to see it was gone. Jay brought this news back to the pack. Now Jay can be found helping collect medicines and herbs with Lurker and Lyra {the pack healer}.
Other Features: A docked tail
Items: A dark blue bowtie
Siblings: n/a

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation