Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Doppelganger(N) (W.I.P) by FrozenLobster

Artist FrozenLobster [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Doppelganger(N) (W.I.P)

Postby FrozenLobster » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:10 pm

After Nora successfully separated both Doppelganger right after the mask controls Doppelganger, the virus revealed themself. Doppelganger(N), or Other Doppelganger's appearance is greatly altered after he was consumed by too many negative emotions from Doppelganger, this caused Doppelganger(N)'s powers to become too powerful for them to even handle it. Since Doppelganger(N) doesn't have a host to spread out their power, Doppelganger(N) can only stay as their "baby form". Doppelganger(N) was part of Yang's soul and represents Yang's fatal flaw. The pink blob on Doppelganger's head also revealed to be a Missingno creature without a sprite named Astaroth, however, he was once Yang's mentor who is responsible for Yang leading to becoming the king's candidate, but after Yang's soul were all separated, he decided to change. Right now Doppelganger(N) decided to work with Astaroth to save Doppelganger, the first part of Yang's soul. Doppelganger(N) is, in fact, a boy( even though original doppelganger is neither a girl nor a boy), but he is always mistaken as a girl because he has long eyelashes and high pitch voice. He also looks like the grow-up version of Doppelganger. Later in the story, a week after he is free, Doppelganger(N) revealed to have a "big personality". He is rarely seen opening their eyes to the audience, because his main power is from their eyes. He is always seen as polite and social to the audience, but whenever he interacts with Nora, he can be scary because Nora embarrassed Doppelganger(N) multiple times. Nora noted he is short-tempered and has sharp-tongue whenever he gets angry. Although he won't abuse his powers as much, he can still use their ability whenever Nora went too overboard.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me