Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2386

Postby Neah » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: December 17th, 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: Yellow.
    Cat Name: Alice
    Clan: The Kingdom of the Isles of Nes

Description: Fawn-cream silver torbie

Other Features: Ripped ear
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2386

Postby SurgeFire » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:47 pm

res
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Dappleshine
Clan: Strawberryclan

Prompt:

Dapplepaw ran for the closest clan as fast as she could. The yowls of her mentor and the rest of the gathering party drowned out the harmony that was supposed to be the gathering. A band of rogues had attacked them. Bigger, stronger and with a lot more cats. Her clan was usually the first ones to the gathering, so help might be a way away, but she pushed her burning legs to go. She didn’t even notice as she barreled into the leader of the neighboring clan. Her throat was dry from the running, and she turned to face where her clan was, the yowls distant, but loud enough. The leader flicked their tail and the warriors took off after them, while the younger apprentices and medicine cat stayed to take care of her.
Dapplepaw’s heart was beating so fast. Not just because of the running, but what her clan was facing. She couldn’t just sit around, she booked it back to her clanmates and tried to help in the fighting. But only being a medicine cat apprentice, there wasn’t much she could do. A few strikes here, but she soon found her way back out and tending to those horribly wounded with her mentor.

The next day, the leader and deputy met her in the medicine cat’s den, after having tended to all the wounds. She dipped her head in respect to the two of them, before being hit, not once, but twice putting two deep scrapes on her face, one from the deputy, who had small amounts of blood dripping from his paws, and same with the leader, her mentor stood by helpless.
“Never, ever, bring another clan to help with our troubles, ever again!” spat the leader, who turned abruptly and left, with the deputy right on his heels.
The small torbie only let the tear fall from her eye once they were well gone. Her mentor padded over and licked the scrapes clean for her and nuzzled her.
“I will give you your name tonight, and I want you to run as far as you can, find another clan if you can,” her mentor whispered.

She wasn’t sure what happened to her mentor after she left, or what lie was told, but she is happy to have found a new home.
Last edited by .sins. on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Username: Altoviireo
Cat Name: Birchfly
Clan: Voyagerclan

Prompt:
"Ghostpool? Are you around here?" Birchfly had been searching for the lost tom cat. It had been only a few hours since he had gone missing, but the clan was worried sick about him, especially Cypresswhisker. Kataloxpaw had been dragged into camp; she had been panicking and saying something about Ghostpool going missing. She had decided to go out on her own to try and find him, and so that's what she did. "Ghostpool!" She called out. She traveled out past Hunter's Hollow. There was nothing. Birchfly continued to try and search for him, calling out his name and beginning to lose some hope. As she got closer to the southern border, she thought she heard some scuffling and cries of a cat. She hesitated for a few moments before going to the sound against her best interests...

A familiar figure was on the ground, somewhat hidden from view. She gasped. "Ghostpool! What happened to you?!" Birchfly crouched down besides him. The ground around them was stained red, and Ghostpool didn't seem to hear her at first. She felt her heart sink. "Ghostpool...?"

She poked him and he suddenly shifted, groaning in pain and rolling over to face her. "What happened to you?!" The she-cat asked in shock, seeing the various injuries.

"Did Kataloxpaw... Did she make it back to camp?" he croaked.

"Y-yes, she's fine, but I need to know what happened to you!" She replied quickly. She noticed he was looking over her shoulder, and someone was behind her. She turned around to face a towering and looming figure. Crowstar stood behind them, eyes dull.

"You shouldn't be here." Crowstar said flatly. Birchfly cowered down- she always had a bad feeling about Crowstar, but this? This just proved her point!

"Birchfly, go!" Ghostpool commanded her weakly, but she was too frozen in fear to move. Crowstar turned to him and approached him.

Birchfly's adrenaline suddenly kicked into overdrive. She snapped out of her frozen state and launched herself at the larger tom. "Get off of me!" He snarled and tried throwing her off. She still hung on, swiping at his face and ears. He let out a yowl, finally throwing her off. He grabbed her by the tip of one of her ears and shook her. She felt herself being rattled around, but finally got free, a bad stinging pain on her ear. She, in return, ran and bit his tail. He shook her off again, this time pinning her down and she was once again frozen in fear. He leaned close to her ear. "If you dare tell any clan cat what happened here, you will face an unfortunate and mysterious end. This is my only warning to you." He slashed at her face. She yowled and stumbled up, her face stinging and a swelling over her eye. Another cry rang out, suddenly cut off by a sickening noise.

Crowstar stalked off, leaving Birchfly and the lifeless body of Ghostpool. She sat by him for some moments before standing up. She picked him up and found a large spruce tree nearby with a space opening to the sky. She spent her time taking great care to burying him as they would in the clan, a deep pain in her heart. She stared at his grave before closing her eyes, her head tilted to the sky.

"Forest of Stars, hear my plea,
Release this cat and set him free.
This young Helene learned to love in his life,
but how unfortunate his life was ended with strife.
But now may he rest easy above the stars,
Heal his pain, and heal his scars..."

She opened her eyes and looked down at the grave again. "Rest easy, Ghostpool. We'll avenge you one day..."

Several days had passed, and the stinging had gone away. Her eye that had been swollen shut had opened up again. Birchfly had been lucky to keep her vision with the wounds she got. The tip of her ear had gone entirely, and on the same side, a long scar stretched from the ear all the way down almost to the muzzle. The scars haunted her- they were her only warning. She kept quiet out of fear, even when Crowstar was chased out, worried that if she said something, she would suffer the same fate as Ghostpool.

[721/1000]
Last edited by SHARKGVTS on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Username: denja
Cat Name: petalcry
Clan: fickleclan

(takes place when aspenstream takes the leader roll, and petalcry is deputy.)

something was wrong.

petalcry wasn't even looking at him as they walked, and although his pace was slow, (which he was privately thankful for, his own legs still felt like they were dragging through the mud with every step) her breathing was erratic and sharp.
once they reached the camp and were resting within the safety of a den, aspenstar frowned.
still, her face was turned away from him, green eyes vacant and focusing on something that aspen couldn't see.

"hey..." he started off gently, "are you okay? you seem... off."

the tom frowned, and much to his own distress stood up from his nest, legs screaming in protest.
he knew about pretending things were fine. he knew how rarely it worked.
"look at me. i'm not going to hurt you. i just want to see."

his voice a murmur, barely audible above the bustle of the clan outside echoed against the den's walls. as his paw found petalcry's jaw, she tensed. he tilted her face towards him, and could barely stifle the sharp intake of breath when he was looking at him completely.
yes, he had noticed her ear, but...
the long cut extending down the side of her face stood bare, sad eyes framing her hurt expression.
aspen barely brushed against it and petalcry reeled back, knocking his paw away and turning back to the entrance of the den, silhouetted against the morning glow. the scar lays jagged across her cheek, the pain throbbing through it reminding her of it's freshness.

"why didn't you say something? you need to see a medicine cat, or someone-"

"no, they're seeing to everyone else. i must not distract them.."

aspen paused in his movements, arching an eyebrow curiously. "what do you mean? you're deputy, just as important as anyone else - here," he uses his designated 'leader' voice, raising his head.
"do you think i did the right thing?" petalcry's voice cut through a long, uneasy silence, jarring aspen out of whatever train of thought he'd been following.

"yes," he nodded, after a moment of consideration. "i do."

aspen lowered himself to petal's side, feeling the adrenaline of the skirmish fade from her tense frame. a moment of tranquility as the dust settled, letting the sun of the morning sweep over their resting bodies. the warmth fills them with something more than just hope.
they'd recover. everyone is safe.

[397 words]
Last edited by denja on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:03 am

Username: klaus.
Cat Name: Glint of Distant Fire (Glint)
Clan: Cats of the Tides

Prompt: ahh

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:36 am

Username: oh yea mr. krabs
Cat Name: dreamfly (previously furykiller, starseer)
Clan: Waspclan

Prompt: (342 words)
It was all wrong.
Everything she had worked on for years was going smoothly.
And then a stupid rogue had to come in and destroy it all.
That's just how the world works.
But it was still stupid.

----------------------------------

"Ready?"
"Whenever you're ready, I am."
Starseer blushed. Futuresayer just had that affect on her. Not like she liked him or anything.
"Well, I'm ready and I'm waiting for you."
Futuresayer nudged her. "Fine, I'm ready."
Today the future would change. Not because of some stupid leader, or some stupid assassin, but because of Starseer.
Starseer the dreamer. Starseer the wisher.
Well, she didn't have to wish on no shooting star.
She jumped out from behind the rock they were hiding behind, and dragged Koi Fish behind the rock with her.
"AAAAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHAT-"
Futuresayer tied a vine around her muzzle. "Shush," he said as he tied more vines around her limbs.
"Yus! First captive. Only.." she counted in her head. "Twelve more. We need to hurry before Robin Song realizes that Koi is missing."

Some time later, a group of thirteen cats were tied in front of her. Poor Bee Hive was searching for them frantically.
"You can come out now, Dead Storm, Dragon Blaze, and Owl Feather."
From the trees, three cats appeared from the shadows. "Yes, boss?" Storm said eagerly.
"It's time."
The three assassins nodded and slunk off towards Bee Hive.
"Black Dreams?" she said, speaking to Futuresayer. Black Dreams was his code name.
"Right, Furykiller." he responded. Furykiller was her code name.
They followed her assassin's path towards Bee Hive. More cats followed her as they padded out of the shadows.
Her up-rise, her war, her dream, whatever you want to call it, had begun.
But a gray cat leaped at her before she could call her attack.
A stupid rogue.
A world-destroying rogue.
Who was now her clan leader. The leader who gave her her easily recognizable scar running from her jaw to her paw.
The mark of his claws.
The mark of her past.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:40 am

Username: hawkfire102
Cat Name: Lillybloom
Clan: SycamoreClan

Prompt:

At 8 moons, Lillybloom remembers being let outside of her twolegs' nest with her siblings. It was the first time stepping paw into the outside world. The garden that they were introduced to was filled with things for them to play with. Her mother watched her and her siblings with amusement. They bounded and pounced over logs, chased each other around the birdbath, crawled through weird crinkly tunnels. It was amazing. They were upset when they had to go back inside but was promised to come back outside tomorrow.

They waited by the door anxiously. When the twoleg let them out, they sprinted out to explore more than their toys. There were so many plant smells, they wanted to know what they are. They were waving in and out of the bushes and flowerbeds, forgetting their original objective and decided that practicing hunting was more fun. Lillybloom watched as her sister stalked behind a plant. She crouched low and followed her. She could see her through an opening in between the stems.

She wiggled her behind and jumped at her but immediately got stuck in the opening...and the thorn. She squealed and thrashed about in the thorns until the twoleg and her mother came to get her open. She was taken inside and wasn't allowed back out for a week while she healed. She was unhappy but ever since then she was more careful around plants with thorns.
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:52 am